发表: 9   谁浏览过: 58 users

投票

Who Will Win?

LilD
Stomach Ulcers
Tie

投票总数: 42
15.11.2011 - 14:35
Lil the best rapper on AW and I have no problem showing it. Lil da king of rap and my flow dwarfs my competitors, and now Stomach say he can beat me? Hell No! I've been rapping since I was 5 years old. Lil will never lose. I stick to my title and NO ONE can take it from me. I can beat this fool with out my golden flow.

"LilD" best rapper on AW
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2011 - 14:53
Lil is the king and will always remain the king. No one can beat me, and after me theres VAGINEER, then theres Barrymore, and then theres you. just accept that you've lost

"LilD" best rapper on AW
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2011 - 15:01
HAHAHAHAHA! I can beat them both but that doesn't mean they can't rap though. They both have flows but you refuse to MC battle me what are you scared or something? Making up little excusess. As if you had the balls to take me on.

P.S. don't act black its a fail for you. Oh and I wake up rapping, I go to sleep rapping, I eat while i'm rapping, hell I even rap in my sleep theres no way you can beat me.

"LilD" best rapper on AW
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2011 - 15:19
Racist? I'm half black and half white. I can't be racist against my own kind, what are a fucktard?

"LilD" best rapper on AW
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2011 - 15:23
Oh thats sooooooooo original

"LilD" best rapper on AW
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2011 - 17:11
 YOBA
Only an EPIC RAP BATTLE can settle this dilemma!

From this point onward, any conversation between you two (including outside of this forum topic) must be in rap form.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2011 - 18:18
Forget that, i want to see youtube video's uncut with a analog clock in the picture, so we can make sure there is no cutting, I know it is still possible to cut but it make's it much harder.

so go for it, uncut videos on youtube, may the best rapper win.

and topic must be Afterwind,
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2011 - 19:00
作者: YOBA, 15.11.2011 at 17:11

Only an EPIC RAP BATTLE can settle this dilemma!

From this point onward, any conversation between you two (including outside of this forum topic) must be in rap form.

epic it will be............ but maybe it won't. I've never even heard of stomach being a rapper before in my life. I bet it will last at least 30min. But if I have to I can take it to 2 hours and just out verse him till he can't come up with anymore. I didn't have time today cuz always leave at 3:35 central USA time, but I will do it tomarrow. oh and I still winning poll.

"LilD" best rapper on AW
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2011 - 19:54
Oh... I thought that they meant 'MC' as an acronym for 'Minecraft.' oops. :p
----
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!