‹‹ 返回 Videos
获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 5   谁浏览过: 50 users
28.11.2017 - 16:42
 Ori_
Apparently, 4nic's dream of the duel getting deleted became reality... Just in case many of you are curious, it is not because I am an alt.. Rather because I used HW in that duel which is a strategy I was not supposed to have anyways... The thread with the vid also got deleted, but I am putting that video here again, because why not... HW or not, tbs are tbs, ain't I right? XD

#HW ftw
载入中...
载入中...
28.11.2017 - 16:52
#justiceForOri
----
载入中...
载入中...
28.11.2017 - 17:00
 Ori_
作者: Franz, 28.11.2017 at 16:53

Ori a good boy he aint do SHIT wrong............... he simply try upgrade the hybrid warfare strategy with the fucking protocoins and shit my niggas, WHY you do my boy ori like that and delete the duel???

Except that I didn't use protocoins to get HW, I used IE instead cause it was easier and THEN I shitted on him. Mercilessly. Slowly tortured until he raged and found his impending doom.

Lol jk, honestly I almost picked gw but I thought it would be boring so I went hw...
载入中...
载入中...
29.11.2017 - 22:58
So did you or did you not use IE...

Seriously though, I like it that half of the people that don't record professionally (like knez or vladracovita) have half their videos uploaded because of injustice
----

载入中...
载入中...
30.11.2017 - 01:01
 Ori_
作者: LukeTan, 29.11.2017 at 22:58

So did you or did you not use IE...

Seriously though, I like it that half of the people that don't record professionally (like knez or vladracovita) have half their videos uploaded because of injustice

Just to use HW
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!