‹‹ 返回 Bugs
获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 2   谁浏览过: 33 users
15.12.2016 - 17:43
There is no specific error that it states, it will say different things at different times. When I go to a new game, random errors will show up in the finalization stage, and it will not let me join. On occasion when I join this does not happen, and happens more often with more demanding maps. I tried cleaning out my cookies and restarting in vain. I can't play the scenario I am making. Sometimes using a different browser helps, but if it shows errors on a browser there is 0 chance that it will allow me to use that browser until the computer has been turned off and on again, even then often not working.

The three browsers I use are Safari, Firefox, and Chrome
My operating system is OSX 10
----
载入中...
载入中...
18.12.2016 - 05:53
作者: Elijah, 15.12.2016 at 17:43

There is no specific error that it states, it will say different things at different times. When I go to a new game, random errors will show up in the finalization stage, and it will not let me join. On occasion when I join this does not happen, and happens more often with more demanding maps. I tried cleaning out my cookies and restarting in vain. I can't play the scenario I am making. Sometimes using a different browser helps, but if it shows errors on a browser there is 0 chance that it will allow me to use that browser until the computer has been turned off and on again, even then often not working.

The three browsers I use are Safari, Firefox, and Chrome
My operating system is OSX 10

http://el.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=28835
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!