‹‹ 返回 Bugs
获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 15   谁浏览过: 40 users
26.08.2015 - 11:51
 Palm
I'm still using an old version of chrome and never experianced that. When i go to one of the casual games i'm participating, i end turn and my moves apparently are saving. So, when i retturn and check again my game, it looks like i never made a movement. I retried making my moves, cleared cache and still have this bug.
载入中...
载入中...
26.08.2015 - 13:16
I'm also having this problem with my casual games today........
----
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet......
载入中...
载入中...
08.09.2015 - 09:32
yes mi too but in HTML5
----
载入中...
载入中...
08.09.2015 - 13:22
Stryko
账户已删除
Yes this bug has been around for a long time. just make your moves and don't check back until the next turn. If you trust me, then your moves will be made.
载入中...
载入中...
14.09.2015 - 15:36
I find it hard to resist double checking my moves But, your advice did fix my problem. Thank you!
----
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet......
载入中...
载入中...
06.10.2015 - 08:55
Is there any thought to fixing this bug in html5?
载入中...
载入中...
06.10.2015 - 10:11
This bug is really harshing my game as well. I, maybe we, understand that HTML 5 is still under construction but this bug is making AW almost unplayable. It seems to have gotten worse if anything over the last week. Not trying to complain but it needs some attention, please and thank you.
----
"The edge is never very far away, when you're hanging on by your fingernails." ©
载入中...
载入中...
06.10.2015 - 10:19
 Amok (管理员)
作者: Warmonger Dak, 06.10.2015 at 10:11

This bug is really harshing my game as well. I, maybe we, understand that HTML 5 is still under construction but this bug is making AW almost unplayable. It seems to have gotten worse if anything over the last week. Not trying to complain but it needs some attention, please and thank you.

Are you talking about HTML5 or SL version? Have you tried Stryko's advice?
载入中...
载入中...
06.10.2015 - 10:29
作者: Amok, 06.10.2015 at 10:19

It's still a bug even if you can work around with stryko's advice right? That's a way to live with it but it would be nice to have it fixed.
载入中...
载入中...
06.10.2015 - 10:41
 Amok (管理员)
作者: jimmynow, 06.10.2015 at 10:29

It's still a bug even if you can work around with stryko's advice right? That's a way to live with it but it would be nice to have it fixed.

Definitely a bug, not denying that
载入中...
载入中...
06.10.2015 - 11:07
Ok cool
载入中...
载入中...
06.10.2015 - 11:44
作者: Amok, 06.10.2015 at 10:19

Html 5, stopped playing SL altogether once it wouldn't load on chrome. And yes I quit logging back into my games to stare at it, contemplating my next moves, while waiting for the turn to end. Found this thread after the first time it happened, about a week ago, followed Strykos advice, have been playing 3-4 casual games at a time for the last 3 weeks, and it has only progressively gotten worse, and is the only reason I made a post about it. Never experienced this bug before, that or just escaped my attention in SL. Thank you greatly for your attention and response to the issue.
----
"The edge is never very far away, when you're hanging on by your fingernails." ©
载入中...
载入中...
06.10.2015 - 15:14
 Amok (管理员)
作者: Warmonger Dak, 06.10.2015 at 11:44

Html 5, stopped playing SL altogether once it wouldn't load on chrome. And yes I quit logging back into my games to stare at it, contemplating my next moves, while waiting for the turn to end. Found this thread after the first time it happened, about a week ago, followed Strykos advice, have been playing 3-4 casual games at a time for the last 3 weeks, and it has only progressively gotten worse, and is the only reason I made a post about it. Never experienced this bug before, that or just escaped my attention in SL. Thank you greatly for your attention and response to the issue.

Oh you could still safely open the games where you've made the moves already. As long as you don't make any changes, it wouldn't make any difference. In fact, I suggest you try that, just to make sure that your initial moves got saved. If you see your moves after reloading the game, then you can be sure that they would go through when the turn ends.
载入中...
载入中...
08.10.2015 - 10:51
 Amok (管理员)
It's been fixed for when you've ended turn and came back to make some more changes. The save feature should work fine now (hopefully)
载入中...
载入中...
25.10.2015 - 00:33
I've experienced similar problems. I'm in a match where every time I reload the page, *one* key move doesn't happen. I'm invading a city, and every other move I made before and after that is remembered by the game, but that specific instance of "move air transports to enemy city" disappears every time, which is particularly irritating because it's my most important move this turn.
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!