‹‹ 返回 Bugs
获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 5   谁浏览过: 29 users
23.06.2015 - 11:15
Action performed:
1. Create private game in EU
2. Once game starts, build units, then attempt to move a specific unit... like a militia for example by clicking twice on a city
(do not use this option)
3. Attempt to cancel any moves made

Expected results: I should be able to move units by clicking twice on a city (unless option was removed). I should also be able to cancel my moves.

Actual results:Unable to move specific units. I am only able to move the entire stack of units. Unable to cancel moves, no option available to cancel moves.

Note: I made a private game, and another player was able to enter... I am not sure how he entered, but he did xD

Update

After playing a team game, I was able to move units by clicking on the cities twice.

Other issues I ran into while playing a team game

When clicking on a city(Happens randonly), certain parts of the page like text was highlighted blue

Other issue

I was unable to send my team mate any money. Option was not available.

载入中...
载入中...
24.06.2015 - 01:13
Bugs on OS X 10.10.1, Safari

When I created a Europe Plus game, I was unable to change starting funds... option is blocked

Also unable to change chance of rare units

载入中...
载入中...
24.06.2015 - 01:22
More Bugs

It seems notifications does not work for HTML5 yet.

载入中...
载入中...
24.06.2015 - 03:01
 Ivan (管理员)
作者: theFuehrer, 24.06.2015 at 01:22

More Bugs

It seems notifications does not work for HTML5 yet.

HTML5 uses a different database - but only for the Games and Maps sections. Notifications from the current version will not be displayed there. And if you click Notifications, you're back to the current version database.
载入中...
载入中...
24.06.2015 - 08:52
Fuhrer please use the other existing threads. Thanks
----
作者: Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!