‹‹ 返回 Bugs
获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 5   谁浏览过: 54 users
13.03.2014 - 11:43
 XLAV
I was playing a game and I annexed Norway, Sweden and Finland. Suddenly my Ally, who I've been allied with since the start of the game, was able to annex my cities in Norway, Sweden and Finland, and each city had 1 bomber in them. I don't know if it was a glitch or a hack, but either way, his username was Descola. I also asked him how he did it but he won't reply.

载入中...
载入中...
13.03.2014 - 11:51
作者: XLAV, 13.03.2014 at 11:43

I was playing a game and I annexed Norway, Sweden and Finland. Suddenly my Ally, who I've been allied with since the start of the game, was able to annex my cities in Norway, Sweden and Finland, and each city had 1 bomber in them. I don't know if it was a glitch or a hack, but either way, his username was Descola. I also asked him how he did it but he won't reply.

When you are in an alliance with someone (not peace) you are able to take all his cities that are 0, if u want, and can pass through his walls.Best thing to do is after some time start leaving 1 militia in your importand countries if you dont trust your ally cause this happens.Lord knows how many times i been backstabbed like this when low rank.
----
载入中...
载入中...
13.03.2014 - 11:55
AlexMeza
账户已删除
Your cities were empty or he unallied you. There are no hacks for this as far as I know lol.
载入中...
载入中...
13.03.2014 - 23:54
 XLAV
Thanks everyone!
载入中...
载入中...
15.03.2014 - 12:54
Yes, some players do that, if u leave your cities empty. SirReadAlot ( http://atwar-game.com/users/profile.php?user_id=352371 ) did it with me. So if u ever lay a map with him as an ally, always make sure to have your cities maned.
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!