‹‹ 返回 Bugs
获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 6   谁浏览过: 33 users
05.10.2013 - 04:29
I played on Mozzila Firefox for several days, evrything went fine until today. When I click Play , I just get a blak screen, compleatly loaded page,just blank. It works in Crome but i want to get it back to play in Firefox.
载入中...
载入中...
05.10.2013 - 07:14
Try deleting atwar cookies/cache.
载入中...
载入中...
13.10.2013 - 20:56
My friends have the same problem...
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2013 - 12:52
I have been playing this game for months now without issue. All of the sudden, I can't play it on either IE, Firefox or the PC installed version. Clearly that indicates a Silverlight problem so I followed a post I saw somewhere here (wish I could find it now) that said to uninstall Silverlight and install latest version. I did and still get the same result. I can log in ok and read forums, but as soon as I click on play, that's it, I get a black screen.

I am not using "in private" on IE. So that is not the issue either.

What should I try next?

Thanks,
Hamiton456
----
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2013 - 12:56
作者: hamilton456, 15.11.2013 at 12:52

I have been playing this game for months now without issue. All of the sudden, I can't play it on either IE, Firefox or the PC installed version. Clearly that indicates a Silverlight problem so I followed a post I saw somewhere here (wish I could find it now) that said to uninstall Silverlight and install latest version. I did and still get the same result. I can log in ok and read forums, but as soon as I click on play, that's it, I get a black screen.

I am not using "in private" on IE. So that is not the issue either.

What should I try next?

Thanks,
Hamiton456

Please note, I have also now tried deleting the cookies. Just before the screen goes black, I see the blue lights that indicate it is loading successfully.
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2013 - 20:12
 VRIL
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!