‹‹ 返回 Bugs
获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 4   谁浏览过: 23 users
19.04.2012 - 09:55
Hi,

Our office has just started playing a big 20 player game. We're finding a few bugs.

Firstly, several of us received zero reinforcements on Turn 2, some did, some didn't. Trying to work out why this is, there appears to be no consistency to who did get the reinforcements and who didn't.

Secondly, the "Save" button seems to have some irregularities, the unit movement paths don't save properly, I refresh the game and the path I set up is totally different. In fact, right now I have a Naval Transport that has movement across Sweden.

In the screenshot you can clearly see a path from water across land to the city. That's a boat. In green is the path I had originally set up, and the transport even picked up infantry. Now it just ignores the infantry and goes directly to the city.

Any help or explanations would be great, thanks.
载入中...
载入中...
19.04.2012 - 10:05
Just noticed in that screenshot you can also clearly see an infantry moving across water.
载入中...
载入中...
19.04.2012 - 10:20
The paths always work this way when you reconnect or end your turn. In your next game, try to look at your battle results and you will notice that all your 'zigzag' moves are straigt. Even for sea units over land or land units over sea. However, there is nothing to worry about, everything works fine.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
载入中...
载入中...
19.04.2012 - 12:07
Ok, thanks, I was only worried because I could have sworn the zigzag path used up the full movement of the transport, but when it cut it shorter, I could then move the transport even further.

Also might you have any information on why the player who picked Ukraine couldn't buy reinforcements?
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!