‹‹ 返回 Bugs
获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 4   谁浏览过: 171 users
09.01.2013 - 06:14
Here are some wall exploits now possible with the new walling mechanics introduced with the Merge. The main point is that: if units are in a place in which they can wall, they will wall.

1)

In the first image someone had WFed me with 2 units. I attacked his WF units with bombers without moving my walling units. When the next turn started and his units were gone, I walled anyway. This was not possible in Afterwind.

2)

I love using this, and never thought of reporting it until a rank 4 made me realise that drowning infantries on water to make walls is not logical and is a bit of an exploit. As you can see, I just abandon an infantry one by one in the water, and before the battle phase, it does not show them as walled, as I didn't move them into a defence line. However, when the turn started, they were in a wall anyway. Again, this was not possible in Afterwind.

3)

This one actually was possible in Afterwind; you actually have to move units into a walling position. In the first image, I had 2 transports with 15 infs. I move one transport with 14 infs ahead so the boats wall, then merge the two boats, drowning the infantry, but leaving it walled with the transport. Walling an infantry to a transport is also not logical. Then you rinse and repeat, and as you can see, by the start of a turn, I have walled on water.

Allow me to say this one last time before these bugs are fixed:

----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
载入中...
载入中...
09.01.2013 - 10:44
 Amok (管理员)
The first one is actually valid. Other two - not so much, will fix
Thanks!
载入中...
载入中...
09.01.2013 - 12:08
 Desu
The first one you could do in Afterwind. This is not a bug, the units are not there(enemy) so the wall should be allowed.

The second one you couldn't.

Third is obvious and has always been known.
载入中...
载入中...
20.01.2013 - 01:13
Yea, the first one is legit, but it's really annoying, I'll make a suggestion later on
----
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!