获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 5   谁浏览过: 56 users
20.04.2011 - 16:42
Till now the game was focusing on units but what about a gameoption making this game more "civilisation" refering to litteraly build up the cityes and infrastructure (roads airports). I think then it makes sence to talk about capitals and different types of infrantry. It would make the game even more realistic. Roads/highways could fasten movements and create new strategic places and missles could be used against buildings...
I imagen first limit it to roads/highways, airport, barracs, missle- and vehicle factory. By upgrading them they would be able to train better units like heavy industry already discussed...
And later I would add through upgrades central banks or something like that to have a financial city like Frankfurt in germany

post scriptum:
Each city would then have different advantages. Playing germany then for example losing munich would mean no more tanks or something like that.
载入中...
载入中...
20.04.2011 - 17:38
Im not sure how this would be implemented, but it would be neat. I do like this feature from Civilization. Combine with trait acquisition from total war = win
载入中...
载入中...
20.04.2011 - 22:02
Games would have to be much longer i think...

Also, city building would have to be in a separate mode, and players need to know thats the game type they are playing, because some won't want to play it.
载入中...
载入中...
21.04.2011 - 07:22
Only as additional option...

Maybe this should be implemented in 12/24-hour turn games.
----
ROMPER UBER ALLES
载入中...
载入中...
02.05.2011 - 07:34
Good idea!
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!