获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 22   谁浏览过: 76 users
08.05.2011 - 21:36
Okay- its a pretty far leap from gold to crimson with the superior force medal- I mean, 3000 for gold seems fine, and I would guess crimson should be in the 5000-8000 range, but 15000? Makes me just not want to get medals at all- and for a mere 5000 sp? There used ot be gold medals with lower requirments and more sp than that. So how about you guys try and rebalnce the medals- so gaining s actually isnt as hard as it is (my sp bar has gone up an inch in about a month- just from playing an average of 4 games a day, each lasting about an hour).
载入中...
载入中...
09.05.2011 - 01:02
1st of all, there was no crimson medals awhile ago, You should remember it better than most of others.
2nd of all, crimson is there to show you true commitment and superiority, not for pure SP
----
Very vicious moderator
载入中...
载入中...
09.05.2011 - 09:02
3rd of all, what?

But ya... I liked it when medals were actually rewarding. Now, it's kinda like when i get a medal, who cares?
----
载入中...
载入中...
09.05.2011 - 14:46
Nobody cares about which medals you've gotten, Cardinal. Medals are purely for SP...which is why they need to revert back to the old system, Crimson doesn't mean anything
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
载入中...
载入中...
09.05.2011 - 14:51
作者: Cardinal, 09.05.2011 at 01:02

1st of all, there was no crimson medals awhile ago, You should remember it better than most of others.
2nd of all, crimson is there to show you true commitment and superiority, not for pure SP

They did the same thing with "challenges" in halo: reach- wanna know what happened? nobody gives a flying f*** about them anymore because theyre too time consuming and not enough reward- its like making a large military and using it to take a small unguarded village in the middle of nowere- its just not worth it.
载入中...
载入中...
09.05.2011 - 15:38
In the Old system, medals were worth more than playing like 25 average games in Europe. The main way to attain SP should be through games, not through medals like it was in the old system.
载入中...
载入中...
09.05.2011 - 15:44
作者: Otokonoko, 09.05.2011 at 15:38

In the Old system, medals were worth more than playing like 25 average games in Europe. The main way to attain SP should be through games, not through medals like it was in the old system.

By doing that you make gaining sp not fun at all :/
you have to have other ways to obtain it- so that were not just playing to play- but actually have to set a goal.
载入中...
载入中...
10.05.2011 - 11:53
作者: Garde, 09.05.2011 at 15:44

you have to have other ways to obtain it- so that were not just playing to play- but actually have to set a goal.

The medal itself is the goal. Making it an alternative way to earn more SP would cause the opposite of what you are saying. Maybe a good idea would be showing the medals in player's profile, just like trophies.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
载入中...
载入中...
10.05.2011 - 14:31
I think some people are slightly mad of my crimsons.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
载入中...
载入中...
10.05.2011 - 14:50
作者: Pinheiro, 10.05.2011 at 11:53

作者: Garde, 09.05.2011 at 15:44

The medal itself is the goal. Making it an alternative way to earn more SP would cause the opposite of what you are saying. Maybe a good idea would be showing the medals in player's profile, just like trophies.

So how exactly would showing medals make medals rebalnced? I think trophies are good enough for that category. I just wish earning sp wasnt a task- but rather something to have fun with.
载入中...
载入中...
10.05.2011 - 15:39
作者: Garde, 10.05.2011 at 14:50
So how exactly would showing medals make medals rebalnced?

I didn't say they need to be rebalanced and that's my point.
I think trophies are good enough for that category.

Trophies are a very rare and not related with in-game tasks (despite those about the BETA tournament). My suggestion was to make count more as a thing you can show to other players, just like Ironail crimson's.
I just wish earning sp wasnt a task- but rather something to have fun with.

Earning SP HAS to be a task, come on, it's the main reward you get for playing, besides fun, but the fun is in the game itself, not in the medals you won, they are just a 'side-reward' for playing. I'm pretty sure anyone is able to win every bronze medal, almost all silver medals and some of the gold in the first days playing. Crimson medals weren't created so anyone can take it, if so, what would be the fun (!) on getting it?

I got two crimson medals just after the SP reward on them was changed from 10000 to 5000 SP, why should I be mad since I can make the difference in 2 games? And the difference from old to new gold medal reward is even less: does 2500 less SP makes THAT real difference?

I agree with you that players should have goals and tasks, that's why I'm saying a good option is to show medals in players profiles.

PS: In my opinion, a few medals really need to be rebalanced, but not the whole system. We should discuss about the hardest ones to get and maybe see if it's common sense that they are too hard to earn
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
载入中...
载入中...
10.05.2011 - 15:42
引句:
[

Earning SP HAS to be a task, come on, it's the main reward you get for playing, besides fun, but the fun is in the game itself, not in the medals you won, they are just a 'side-reward' for playing. I'm pretty sure anyone is able to win every bronze medal, almost all silver medals and some of the gold in the first days playing. Crimson medals weren't created so anyone can take it, if so, what would be the fun (!) on getting it?

I got two crimson medals just after the SP reward on them was changed from 10000 to 5000 SP, why should I be mad since I can make the difference in 2 games? And the difference from old to new gold medal reward is even less: does 2500 less SP makes THAT real difference?

I agree with you that players should have goals and tasks, that's why I'm saying a good option is to show medals in players profiles.

What you dont seem to get is that people become bored very fast- every update brings us back, but lately ive noticed a diminishing "fun-factor" related to regular games- earning sp is pretty much pointless now (op) because once you get all the basic upgrades and make your own strategy youll pretty much play the same every game- and if the strategy is good enough youll never lose.
载入中...
载入中...
10.05.2011 - 15:49
作者: Garde, 10.05.2011 at 15:42
What you dont seem to get is that people become bored very fast- every update brings us back, but lately ive noticed a diminishing "fun-factor" related to regular games- earning sp is pretty much pointless now (op) because once you get all the basic upgrades and make your own strategy youll pretty much play the same every game-

Exactly. And how making the medals give more SP or easier to get would give fun back? So every player can get every medal and then what? Be bored again because they have no tasks at all?
and if the strategy is good enough youll never lose.

Never is a very strong word to use. No player or strategy is perfect (not even Perfect Defense ). If lack of fun or challenge is your problem try playing different strategies or in different places, I'm not only talking about different maps or scenarios, but trying to conquer the world as Nicaragua or Moldova for example.
----
载入中...
载入中...
10.05.2011 - 16:06
作者: Pinheiro, 10.05.2011 at 15:49

What you dont seem to get is that people become bored very fast- every update brings us back, but lately ive noticed a diminishing "fun-factor" related to regular games- earning sp is pretty much pointless now (op) because once you get all the basic upgrades and make your own strategy youll pretty much play the same every game-

Exactly. And how making the medals give more SP or easier to get would give fun back? So every player can get every medal and then what? Be bored again because they have no tasks at all?
and if the strategy is good enough youll never lose.

Never is a very strong word to use. No player or strategy is perfect (not even Perfect Defense ). If lack of fun or challenge is your problem try playing different strategies or in different places, I'm not only talking about different maps or scenarios, but trying to conquer the world as Nicaragua or Moldova for example.

Trust me Pin, all I do is start as a small country like you said, and I always run a different strategy when I feel like losing for once.
载入中...
载入中...
10.05.2011 - 21:26
作者: Pinheiro, 10.05.2011 at 15:39

So how exactly would showing medals make medals rebalnced?

I didn't say they need to be rebalanced and that's my point.
I think trophies are good enough for that category.

Trophies are a very rare and not related with in-game tasks (despite those about the BETA tournament). My suggestion was to make count more as a thing you can show to other players, just like Ironail crimson's.

PS: In my opinion, a few medals really need to be rebalanced, but not the whole system. We should discuss about the hardest ones to get and maybe see if it's common sense that they are too hard to earn

woah guys calm down.... srsly.... no need to get uptight over this... but, YES 2500 SP MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE.
----
载入中...
载入中...
10.05.2011 - 22:41
I was just arguing with Gardevoir, I'm not uptight at all, don't get me wrong . We are just making our points over here, and I think others should do the same.
----
载入中...
载入中...
10.05.2011 - 22:51
作者: Pinheiro, 10.05.2011 at 22:41

I was just arguing with Gardevoir, I'm not uptight at all, don't get me wrong . We are just making our points over here, and I think others should do the same.

Just noticed you said only a few need rebalancing- why not just make the base reward for a crimson in the 8000-12000 range, gold 5000-7000, silver 2000-2500, bronze 1000, and if theyre willing to, maybe an iron thats pretty much a starter medal for each category that awards 500 once the new player gets (for example) 5 neutral citys captured.
载入中...
载入中...
11.05.2011 - 09:19
作者: Pinheiro, 10.05.2011 at 22:41

Just noticed you said only a few need rebalancing- why not just make the base reward for a crimson in the 8000-12000 range, gold 5000-7000, silver 2000-2500, bronze 1000, and if theyre willing to, maybe an iron thats pretty much a starter medal for each category that awards 500 once the new player gets (for example) 5 neutral citys captured.

... I like the rebalancing, but no iron or whatever medals.
----
载入中...
载入中...
12.05.2011 - 13:04
It would be fine if they kept the requirements for gold (keep it the same as it was before, halve the SP, and add crimsons on top of that), but they halved the SP and almost doubled the requirements.

If getting crimson is so prestigious, we should be able to see another players crimson medals...
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
载入中...
载入中...
12.05.2011 - 14:49
作者: VAGlNEER 2.0, 12.05.2011 at 13:04

It would be fine if they kept the requirements for gold (keep it the same as it was before, halve the SP, and add crimsons on top of that), but they halved the SP and almost doubled the requirements.

If getting crimson is so prestigious, we should be able to see another players crimson medals...

Crimsons do not make you a better player- they only are there for those who have the time and money to destroy 10000 airplanes, and for only half the work. EX(not a real medal): Destroy 10000 bombers-5000 sp, the logic there is invisible, they demand 10000 destroyed- for only half of what you did, lets not mention how in those you could be either gaining or losing sp in whichever way you desire to aqquire this medal. On aqqusition, you'd expect a fair amount, a "big leap" from your current amount of sp, now, there is no "big leap" when it comes to sp, everything must be gained piece by piece- wheres the fun in that? Having the knowledge that you may- one day earn something to brag about, makes it worth aqquireing, but when you take that clorious medal, and chop it in half, it doesn't shine as bright.
载入中...
载入中...
12.05.2011 - 16:42
作者: VAGlNEER 2.0, 12.05.2011 at 16:09

作者: Garde, 12.05.2011 at 14:49

作者: VAGlNEER 2.0, 12.05.2011 at 13:04

Crimsons do not make you a better player- they only are there for those who have the time and money to destroy 10000 airplanes, and for only half the work. EX(not a real medal): Destroy 10000 bombers-5000 sp, the logic there is invisible, they demand 10000 destroyed- for only half of what you did, lets not mention how in those you could be either gaining or losing sp in whichever way you desire to aqquire this medal. On aqqusition, you'd expect a fair amount, a "big leap" from your current amount of sp, now, there is no "big leap" when it comes to sp, everything must be gained piece by piece- wheres the fun in that? Having the knowledge that you may- one day earn something to brag about, makes it worth aqquireing, but when you take that clorious medal, and chop it in half, it doesn't shine as bright.

I know, Him. I'm on your side -- I want medals to be back to where they were...

Sorry, mustve accidently quoted, but nonetheless, the statement is made, now we wait for the fallout.
载入中...
载入中...
19.05.2011 - 21:14
 Hawk

This.
Medals used to be incredibly easy to get and could essentially be farmed (If I recall correctly, you only needed to kill 400 air transports for 5000 SP). This led players to play the game only focusing on medals. Now, medals are a secondary objective. They should not be the focus of the game.
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!