获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 134   谁浏览过: 596 users

原发表

发表从 Mr_Own_U, 22.06.2014 - 20:53

Welcome To The AtWar Academy

The Atwar Academy is now open for students between the ranks 0-6. The adopt a noob program has been shut down since the creator left AtWar. How the AtWar Academy works is that you will pick a class based on what you would like to learn, whether that would be Europe, Scenarios (not rp), Eurasia, World Map, or even just guides on strategies. Teaching scenarios will help those low ranked players who keep getting kicked from games, you will learn what strategy is best for that country and what you should focus on. You may sign up a maximum of 4 classes at a time, and any student who signs up and doesn't bother participate will be expelled (you may not ever come back) It is up to you once you sign up for a specific class to contact your professor, they will only rarely contact you. You have to put in the effort so they can do the same for you. Once you pass all 4 classes you will graduate from The AtWar Academy. To be a professor you must be at least Rank 7 or higher with the knowledge of what your profession would be. Only 10 Students per class! If you would like to become a professor PM me which country or scenario or strategies you would like to teach. --- All ranks accepted if you message me personally with a valid reason ----

The Classes and Professors

Class: Europe (+) - Professor Mr_Own_U
4/10
Students: 1. screwygooey 2. Sultan_Of_Swing 3. MacAttack 4. Emperor KFF 5. mylhu1011

Class: Scenarios ~ God Gold Glory, World War I, World War II - Professor Tunder3
2/10
Students: 1. Valetorious 2. Noobieplayer

Class: Scenarios ~ God Gold Glory, World War I, Colonial Empires, World Maps - Professor Emperor Lelouch
2/10
Students: 1. Gen.Wamn 2. Noobieplayer

Class: Strategies ~ Perfect Defense, Sky Menace, Imperialist, Naval Commander - Professor Laochra
2/3
Students: 1. screwygooey 2. Valetorious

Class: Strategies in Scenarios & Europe + ~ VARIES - Professor HellRaiserX666X
4/10
Students: 1. epsilon193 2. bash12 3. hyabusarider 4. Noobieplayer

Class: Marine Strategies and Europe (+) - Professor ~Acquiesce
4/10
Students: 1. Stealthy Bullet 2. Emperor KFF 3. mylhu1011 4. The Tactician]

Map Making

Professors for Map Making:

Columna Durruti
0/0

Kaiser Adog
0/10

Tunder3
0/10
27.09.2014 - 10:04
 Nero
I want to be professor for UN and RP
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
载入中...
载入中...
27.09.2014 - 13:00
Sign mr_own_u as a proffesor, for "spart backstabbing teqniques" and "how to dedicate your aw life to demote mods" classes
----
载入中...
载入中...
27.09.2014 - 13:04
 Acquiesce (版主)
This was actually a pretty good idea shame it failed
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
载入中...
载入中...
27.09.2014 - 13:27
作者: Acquiesce, 27.09.2014 at 13:04

This was actually a pretty good idea shame it failed

It failed? D:
载入中...
载入中...
27.09.2014 - 14:19
It failed? Most players went inactive. Some stayed. Some joined evoL. I know i training my class. Maybe I'll remove some professors. Mac and sultan and very good players.
----
It's not the end.

载入中...
载入中...
27.09.2014 - 15:17
Can i sign up for europe+ classes please
载入中...
载入中...
28.09.2014 - 14:21
Why would anyone would want to learn from illyria players lol. Its confusing makes no sense
----

载入中...
载入中...
01.10.2014 - 11:32
Can I be professor Blitzkrieg?
载入中...
载入中...
05.10.2014 - 12:47
Can I sing-up for Scenarios ~ God Gold Glory, World War I, Colonial Empires, World Maps?
载入中...
载入中...
06.10.2014 - 12:39
We wont teach blitz
----
It's not the end.

载入中...
载入中...
10.10.2014 - 05:03
Navdeep Charan
账户已删除
Add me in Class: Europe (+) - Professor Mr_Own_U
载入中...
载入中...
10.10.2014 - 07:06
作者: Mr_Own_U, 06.10.2014 at 12:39

We wont teach blitz

What is the point of the academy then....................... I though we (the students) choose what to learn.

How the AtWar Academy works is that you will pick a class based on what you would like to learn, whether that would be Europe, Scenarios (not rp), Eurasia, World Map, or even just guides on strategies. Teaching scenarios will help those low ranked players who keep getting kicked from games, you will learn what strategy is best for that country and what you should focus on.
载入中...
载入中...
10.10.2014 - 10:48
作者: clovis1122, 10.10.2014 at 07:06

作者: Mr_Own_U, 06.10.2014 at 12:39

We wont teach blitz

What is the point of the academy then....................... I though we (the students) choose what to learn.

How the AtWar Academy works is that you will pick a class based on what you would like to learn, whether that would be Europe, Scenarios (not rp), Eurasia, World Map, or even just guides on strategies. Teaching scenarios will help those low ranked players who keep getting kicked from games, you will learn what strategy is best for that country and what you should focus on.

I'm not having a blitz class be taught. Blitz can fall into some of the Europe classes we offer. But their will not be a dedicated class for blitzkrieg.
----
It's not the end.

载入中...
载入中...
17.10.2014 - 10:28
Laochra still teaching? Interested in the class.
Also interested in the Eu class
Hoping this hasn't died, love these things
----
载入中...
载入中...
20.10.2014 - 17:45
Sure
----
It's not the end.

载入中...
载入中...
26.10.2014 - 08:49
 Eagle (版主)
I wanna teach
----
载入中...
载入中...
26.10.2014 - 08:51
Sure pm me the specifics
----
It's not the end.

载入中...
载入中...
30.11.2014 - 20:48
If this is still going on I am glad to help r0-2 the basics in Eu+
----
R.I.P. Mortal Kombat 2/15/2015

~Cryptic(CDN)
载入中...
载入中...
12.12.2014 - 00:34
 Sascha (版主)
Well
i want learn xaxa
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
载入中...
载入中...
12.12.2014 - 19:10
作者: Sascha, 12.12.2014 at 00:34

Well
i want learn xaxa

Come here boy... join the dark side, it will give you the power of beating gods!
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

载入中...
载入中...
13.12.2014 - 16:28
 Sascha (版主)
作者: RaulPB, 12.12.2014 at 19:10

Well
i want learn xaxa

Come here boy... join the dark side, it will give you the power of beating gods!

i want some cookies first
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
载入中...
载入中...
14.12.2014 - 04:57
作者: Sascha, 13.12.2014 at 16:28

i want some cookies first

No worries, the dark side has more than enough cookies and sweets for everyone!
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

载入中...
载入中...
16.12.2014 - 14:37

Well
i want learn xaxa

Dark side too scared to cw evol tho.
----

载入中...
载入中...
17.12.2014 - 04:05
作者: AlBoZzZ, 16.12.2014 at 14:37

1. I dont like people who are stuck up like you, this was just not needed.
2. I haven't recieved any cw request from evol in all my time in MS.
3. You really screwed a little joke which didnt have anything to be with MS... but since you're a bit dumb I can't expect you to get a simple joke.
4. Douchbagery isn't gonna make me fall in love with you.
5. Get a life. Don't you have anything better than come here and say something a 10 year old bored kid would do?
6. Gtfo of my comments, you never contribute in any interesting or funny way. Are you bitter?? In that case, there are plenty of psychologist all over.
7. If you're not scared... why don't you fucking ask for a cw already?? I'm still waiting for that to happen...
8. Will evol ever grow up and be more mature? Or will only your useless ego keep growing for no apparent reason??

Have a nice day but try not to run too much into me... you're just disgusting.

EDIT: look what I just found out....

GG commando eagle. Better luck next time.
----
We're all people.

载入中...
载入中...
17.12.2014 - 04:32
作者: RaulPB, 17.12.2014 at 04:05

3. You really screwed a little joke which didnt have anything to be with MS... but since you're a bit dumb I can't expect you to get a simple joke.
5. Get a life. Don't you have anything better than come here and say something a 10 year old bored kid would do?
6. Gtfo of my comments, you never contribute in any interesting or funny way. Are you bitter?? In that case, there are plenty of psychologist all over.
7. If you're not scared... why don't you fucking ask for a cw already?? I'm still waiting for that to happen...
8. Will evol ever grow up and be more mature? Or will only your useless ego keep growing for no apparent reason??

Quote of the year!, dont delete this. I can use this to respond to anyone <3 xaxa
----

作者: Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
载入中...
载入中...
17.12.2014 - 05:30
作者: Waffel, 17.12.2014 at 04:32

Quote of the year!, dont delete this. I can use this to respond to anyone <3 xaxa

I'm glad I finally got to contribute for the community and specially for you Waffel, thanks for support!
----
We're all people.

载入中...
载入中...
17.12.2014 - 10:54
作者: RaulPB, 17.12.2014 at 04:05

EDIT: look what I just found out....

GG commando eagle. Better luck next time.

lmao i barelly play aw and you tell me to get a life. If there is a stupid guy here its you, because at your age i wouldve been to college and actually do something with my life and not even spent/waste a single second here in this game. As for cw, i asked your weak players so many times even the weakest player drakon but they keep refusing. I only said 1 sentence and i get a reply with 11 sentence and im the one who needs a life and psycholog?

Lmk if the pussy cats want to cw and we can arrange a game, cuz apparantly only way to cw with pussy cats its by arranging a cw in advance lol
----

载入中...
载入中...
17.12.2014 - 11:28
作者: AlBoZzZ, 17.12.2014 at 10:54

lmao i barelly play aw and you tell me to get a life. If there is a stupid guy here its you, because at your age i wouldve been to college and actually do something with my life and not even spent/waste a single second here in this game. As for cw, i asked your weak players so many times even the weakest player drakon but they keep refusing. I only said 1 sentence and i get a reply with 11 sentence and im the one who needs a life and psycholog?

Lmk if the pussy cats want to cw and we can arrange a game, cuz apparantly only way to cw with pussy cats its by arranging a cw in advance lol

Yeah, get a life in which you don't need to tell others if they are scared or not (which is none of your bussiness besides of not being true at all) and in which you don't need to start flame wars in the middle of a post that wasn't talking anything about you nor cws (you wanted some attention little kid?). Besides, if you don't even play aw that much, why are you worried about some cw or when do you even ask us for cw?? Do you know what my age is or what am I doing?? No, so pls, don't talk, it's all laughable... just empty insults coming from your fingers... Do you have any prooves of our player's refusal?? Do you even know them at all? And why do you ask us for cw if we're that weak?? Are you a cw farmer or you're just at our level?? I'm still waiting for a cw proposal from you, till then you're no better than a troll.

Yes, you said just one single but very stupid sentence that doesn't fit at all in this post... come on, why did you even have to quote that?? Are you that bored?? You just piss me off.... don't expect any other answer from me, you're all words but no brain. Don't even bother to answer...
----
We're all people.

载入中...
载入中...
17.12.2014 - 11:41
Is the class still available?
载入中...
载入中...
17.12.2014 - 11:44
作者: RaulPB, 17.12.2014 at 11:28

作者: AlBoZzZ, 17.12.2014 at 10:54

Yeah, get a life in which you don't need to tell others if they are scared or not (which is none of your bussiness besides of not being true at all) and in which you don't need to start flame wars in the middle of a post that wasn't talking anything about you nor cws (you wanted some attention little kid?). Besides, if you don't even play aw that much, why are you worried about some cw or when do you even ask us for cw?? Do you know what my age is or what am I doing?? No, so pls, don't talk, it's all laughable... just empty insults coming from your fingers... Do you have any prooves of our player's refusal?? Do you even know them at all? And why do you ask us for cw if we're that weak?? Are you a cw farmer or you're just at our level?? I'm still waiting for a cw proposal from you, till then you're no better than a troll.

Yes, you said just one single but very stupid sentence that doesn't fit at all in this post... come on, why did you even have to quote that?? Are you that bored?? You just piss me off.... don't expect any other answer from me, you're all words but no brain. Don't even bother to answer...

Ok starting from now ill quote your thread you post the pictures of your clan refusing to cw evol. And yes i know your age but i dont wanna post it here
----

载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!