获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 9   谁浏览过: 422 users
11.05.2015 - 20:53
 Acquiesce (版主)
I've quickly put together a howto video on quoting in the forums. Honestly I'm getting sick and tired of being unable to read through threads because people are too lazy/incompetent and quote badly. Quoting a message that already has more than one quote in it is a recipe for ugly threads that are ultimately incomprehensible. Nobody needs to see the same post 6 different times when it's right there at the top of the thread.

If anyone has more time than I do and wants to make a howto gif or something that would probably be better. I can add it to Pulse's gif guide or funtime's faq.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
载入中...
载入中...
12.05.2015 - 23:14
作者: Acquiesce, 11.05.2015 at 20:53

I. Honestly I'm getting sick and tired of being unable to read through threads because people are too lazy/incompetent and quote badly

Why not pin this to the top. i am also sick of seeing endless 'quote spam'.
载入中...
载入中...
13.05.2015 - 00:02
----
载入中...
载入中...
13.05.2015 - 00:06

Honestly I'm getting sick and tired of being unable to read through threads because people are too lazy/incompetent and quote badly.

作者: The Bastard, 12.05.2015 at 23:14

Why not pin this to the top.

I can only agree with both of you.
Acqui has a very good point: wrongly quoting is setting traps to the discussion.
I would add to this argument: these traps may be intentional, out of laziness (carelessness) or ignorance (not in a negative sense but rather as a synonym for "not knowing how to").

As far as I can interpret Kato's intervention, he either says:
  • Let´s make it an important thread ("pin this to the top"),
  • Asking Pinheiro to make it an important thread ("Why not Pin; this to the top") or
  • Starting the Quoting the Right Way demonstration by picking the right passages of the persons opinion (Acqui) he is referring to, leaving all the extra information aside.

And this is why:
引句:

(No need to quote the author, because it is a general "opinion". Just keep the "quote" without author)
----
载入中...
载入中...
13.05.2015 - 02:24
 opi
作者: Columna Durruti, 13.05.2015 at 00:06

And i must say opi is best

载入中...
载入中...
13.05.2015 - 06:18
... mod hacks !
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
载入中...
载入中...
13.05.2015 - 06:30
作者: Columna Durruti, 13.05.2015 at 00:06

• Starting the Quoting the Right Way demonstration by picking the right passages of the persons opinion (Acqui) he is referring to, leaving all the extra information aside.[/list]

• Couldn't of said it better myself.
    载入中...
    载入中...
    13.05.2015 - 06:56

I'm lazy/incompetent and quote badly. it is a ugly threads that are ultimately incomprehensible. Nobody needs to see at the top of the thread.

Quoting the Right Way demonstration!!
    ----

载入中...
    载入中...
    16.05.2015 - 09:47
    Good thread, just unsticky this thread, or move it to tips section and keep it sticky. and why not added it to both threads ?
    2 versions, one with gifes for pulse's guide, and the other with letters for funtime's f.a.q.
    载入中...
    载入中...
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!