获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 13   谁浏览过: 87 users
18.02.2017 - 15:58
Http://ahtribune.com/religion/155-a-history-of-wahhabism.html
----
It's scary how many possible genocidal war lords play this game, and i could be one of them
载入中...
载入中...
18.02.2017 - 20:36
----
ho
载入中...
载入中...
31.10.2022 - 14:38
Hol up wait a minute
载入中...
载入中...
16.11.2022 - 20:05
I noticed a whole wack of uk atwar players have not been online lately. could it be because russia is invading ukraine
----
载入中...
载入中...
04.12.2022 - 17:13
作者: Tokugawa, 16.11.2022 at 20:05

I noticed a whole wack of uk atwar players have not been online lately. could it be because russia is invading ukraine

Of course not, they are too busy trying to find a good dentist. Free health care doesn't mean good dental care!
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
载入中...
载入中...
05.12.2022 - 13:15
Bosnia and Herzegovina is most likely to join NATO after Sweden and Finland out of any other country
----
Hi I guess
载入中...
载入中...
05.12.2022 - 13:15
作者: PhantomUltima, 05.12.2022 at 13:15

Bosnia and Herzegovina is most likely to join NATO after Sweden and Finland out of any other country

The most likely country out of any other btw
----
Hi I guess
载入中...
载入中...
05.12.2022 - 13:16
作者: Dr. Bright, 04.12.2022 at 17:13

Of course not, they are too busy trying to find a good dentist. Free health care doesn't mean good dental care!

As someone who is part Bri'ish, I can confirm. Also can someone pass me a bo'oh o' wo'oh?
----
Hi I guess
载入中...
载入中...
02.04.2023 - 03:59
Message deleted by Dave. Reason: rude
载入中...
载入中...
03.04.2023 - 12:21

Well. Actually the UK government have came out and talked about the Grooming gangs and how they are real and for the past decade, people have been trying to shut down others as racist or right wing.
Probably that's the reason, or like, that news triggered me today so I have to post it here.
They might be suffering from facts don't care about your feelings syndrome.

Now its all ture, crazy that...

Few, if not lots of the social media presence of which was saying that others are racist, right wing or fascists on this issue for a decade.

It really shows you that the social media presence and pressure 24/7 social media people definitely do distort facts and genuine concerns.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
载入中...
载入中...
03.04.2023 - 21:23
[img][/img]
作者: DeepFriedUnicorn, 03.04.2023 at 12:21

Well. Actually the UK government have came out and talked about the Grooming gangs and how they are real and for the past decade, people have been trying to shut down others as racist or right wing.
Probably that's the reason, or like, that news triggered me today so I have to post it here.

Few, if not lots of the social media presence of which was saying that others are racist, right wing or fascists on this issue for a decade.

It really shows you that the social media presence and pressure 24/7 social media people definitely do distort facts and genuine concerns.

----
载入中...
载入中...
16.04.2023 - 20:01
作者: DeepFriedUnicorn, 03.04.2023 at 12:21

----
载入中...
载入中...
17.04.2023 - 12:50
作者: Tokugawa, 16.04.2023 at 20:01

That guys party wanted my country under their flag again. Ima say BOOOOOOOOOOOO, ur gey!

Edit: no joke read my struggle that "Degenerate" (Lil Adolf says it so many times from page 1-30) you can clearly see its like a angry rant essay in Facebook or YouTube, like, the whole Book.

People really like the guy and the guy you posted. Yet. They have no God, they have no Love.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!