发表: 9   谁浏览过: 53 users

投票

Change this?

Yes
No

投票总数: 22
27.02.2012 - 10:26
Hello,

I can't really stand it anymore, some rank 6-7 players i have defeated are rejoining to ruin my game and they manage to do that.
Why can't they just accept the defeat?

One way of handling this is to make the settings not to accept new players after turn 3, But still, some larger maps need that settings to be bigger, so the game can stay full of players at any time.

I don't know why they feel the need of doing that, for a level 3 player like my self, to beat some rank 6+ is great victory, and it goes away because in the end it gets ruined by the same player i defeated.
On many occasions i have seen players doing this, it makes the game silly and unbalanced.

I lost 2 out of 3 games today duo to those players rejoining with different country, and attacking my capital instantly.
Time to keep it professional, vote yes.

~Taff
载入中...
载入中...
27.02.2012 - 10:53
There is an option "allow rejoining", which you can disable.

So they cant rejoin
----

载入中...
载入中...
27.02.2012 - 12:35
Yes, but doesn't that go for premium members?
载入中...
载入中...
27.02.2012 - 12:52
 YOBA
What Safari said.

And yes, it's in "Advanced settings" so I'd presume it's only for premium members. Sorry dude. -.-

But every single rank 6 had to go through this crap, and it was worse back then as there were a whole lot less rank 3s and a whole lot more rank 6s as the community was built from a core group of supporters really. It's worth it when you get to rank 7 and are pretty confident though, because SP is no longer such a huge deal so even defeats can feel like victories to you.

That's all the consolation I can offer. You can always buy the specific feature, or buy a premium subscription (or for life if you like it a lot!). It's a small fee anyway and definitely worth it. I'd sure recommend it and I've never been big on strategy games in general, yet AW is different. I say you buy the feature.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
载入中...
载入中...
27.02.2012 - 13:11
Thanks man, i might buy it for some time to see how it goes.
载入中...
载入中...
28.02.2012 - 09:53
Just don't allow rejoining, sure it's about $5, but I think it'd be worth it.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
载入中...
载入中...
28.02.2012 - 11:27
作者: Gking19, 28.02.2012 at 09:53

Just don't allow rejoining, sure it's about $5, but I think it'd be worth it.

It is.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
载入中...
载入中...
02.03.2012 - 12:37
I also dont like fags who do this, but as safari said if you're premium you can settle it off but if not it can be annoying, i think a ban will be a bit unnecessary, as you know low rank players arent always aware of this, btw banning players will bring the community down bcuz that guy could have maybe invited 10guys and maybe if 2of those 10guys like it they will invite other friends and so on so on (this is low scale i know but if 50players get banned bcuz of this than... yeah.)
载入中...
载入中...
02.03.2012 - 21:08
Most people that lose are buthurt and latejoin for the joy of killing the killer
----
作者: NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!