获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 65   谁浏览过: 1859 users

原发表

发表从 Alois, 12.08.2018 - 21:22
Credit to Google Chrome, Palve, and Al Fappino for helping out in previous Adopt-A-Newb/Mentor Forums and helping set this one up with me

Do you need help?

The Mentorship Program aims to train/teach new players as well as players who want to learn more about the game.

Perks of being in the program:

*Experience.
    *Answers to nearly anything on the game.
    *Someone to guide you, and make friends with.
    *Possible place in a clan
    *Knowledge
    *A lifetime of memories

How It Works

If you're really serious about doing so, pm me Here and I will forward your message to the mentors. I would advise you telling about yourself, how you found the game, how you would prefer to be taught, other personal things, and what you need help with.

here is a suggested format:

引句:
Name:
Language preferred:
Timezone:
Experience (Optional):
Extra Info (Optional):

Mentors

TrainerEcho
Speaks English. Teaches basics and diplomacy. Will train anyone. EST Time Zone (NYC).

Viserion
Speaks English. Teaches Map Making, general tips and tricks to use in game, videos for youtube (how to get a bigger audience with gameplay). Will teach any rank that needs the help in the required field. GMT +1 (London) Timezone. Normally online between 3pm-11pm

PleaseMe
Speaks English. In general, PleaseMe teaches the competitive-side of atwar (3v3s, duels, clan wars, etc). Will teach anyone. PST (Pacific Standard Time) Timezone.

Application Form to Become A Mentor (PM me):

引句:

Name(Username):
Language preferred:
Timezone:
Experience:
Why do you want to be a mentor in this project?
What do you teach?
Who do you teach?
Extra Info (Optional):

List Of Clans Currently Taking Players:

Note: If your clan is accepting lower ranks and is not on this list, please message me! I am not a walking wikipedia.

Helpful Links:

Learning the Game (Basic)

Guide to AtWar
FAQ
The GIF Guide to AtWar
AtWar Terminology
Diplomacy in AtWar
Basic forms of Walls
Video Guide to AtWar
Walling Tips

Earn ProtoCoins Easy
AtWar Rules
General Guide to the Game: Basic

Knowing the Game (Intermediate)
AtWar - Forum's Guide
How to take Screen Shot
Video Tutorials
AtWar Knowledge Collection
Advanced concepts about Walls
A Complete Guide to Turnblocking
Sea and Land Shortcuts
How to Disable Backspace Command
General Guide to the Game: Intermediate

Enjoying the Game (Advanced)

How to Quote (Demonstration)
List of Ranks
List of Upgrades
Common Courtesy Rules
Duel Time!
General Guide to the Game: Advanced

Community

The AtWar Press: #1
The AtWar Press: #2
The AtWar Press: #3
The AtWar Press: #4
The AtWar Press: #5
The AtWar Press: #6
The AtWar Press: #7
The AtWar Press: #8
The AtWar Press: #9
The AtWar Press: #10
The AtWar Press: #11
The AtWar Press: #12
The AtWar Press: #13
The AtWar Press: #14
The AtWar Press: #15
The AtWar Press: #16
The AtWar Press: Official Discord Server
The AtWar Press: #17
The AtWar Press: #18
The AtWar Press: #19
The AtWar Press: #20
Clan Statistics - Spring 2015
Player Statistics Reloaded (Jun-2014)
Player Statistics Reloaded (Dec-2014)
Player Statistics Reloaded (Feb-2016)

History and Random Information

Tips, Tricks and Common knowledge about AtWar
Atwar Eastereggs
AtWar Magazine
ATN : History of atWar - Origins Pt1
ATN : History of atWar - Origins Pt2
Clan Dark History and Secrets! #1
Clan Dark History and Secrets! #2
Clan Dark History and Secrets! #3

Enjoy!
01.10.2018 - 07:25
Iam not very good nor very bad looking at my rank but in almost previous 15 games I have only won 1 or 2 so I quieted Iam rarely online now(like today)
载入中...
载入中...
12.10.2018 - 17:03
Funny things about these clans, i've had like five or six invites, joined one or two, then i just sit there like a dickhead with my thumb up my ass waiting for someone to tell me what a clan actually IS, why they invited me, and what this site is all about. frankly, i just got bored with chess and texas hold'em poker and come with a minor background of wiping the floor with my friends over a decade in the axis and allies board game.

i've seen dozens and dozens of posts bemoaning the decline of this site but have seen no comprehensive guide to WHAT THE POINT OF IT ALL is, because unlike with the board games, there never really is a final winner, it's a never ending soap opera, constant one-upsmanship, and a dynamic ranking which ebbs and recedes willy nilly like the ocean tides, which might explain the rising popularity of shit like game of thrones maps, a night time soap opera for a generation of impotent generation x,y and z transgender wtf "males".

who is the best clan? what's the advantage of joining a clan over remaining independent and figuring it out on the fly? why do clans invite someone and then just sit there like a spore on a log doing nothing. when i invite someone to anything i kind of let them know what the event actually is, what we're DOING, what the point of it all is. and on that note, why are we financially encouraging players to pay for anonymity and then go back and spend months accumulating sp beating new players over the head with the same tactics? that's just mind numbing and tedious mouse clicking.

i joined because i've always enjoyed studying military tactics and strategy. and if i do join a clan, and i can be taught something advanced, i'd love to know HOW THE HELL TO DEFEAT the irksome, pain in the ass, master of stealth strategy because they're just like fucking mosquitos and defense lines are only a temporary measure.
载入中...
载入中...
12.10.2018 - 17:11
And why did the site format just change on me, right now, and where did my full screen option go?
载入中...
载入中...
12.10.2018 - 17:18
Piss on all this. i'll log back on during christmas and hopefully then whatever weird shit is going will by then have ceased. a simple "site under modification, thanks for your patience" or something similar would have been appreciated.
载入中...
载入中...
12.10.2018 - 22:59
作者: metroactus, 12.10.2018 at 17:18

Piss on all this. i'll log back on during christmas and hopefully then whatever weird shit is going will by then have ceased. a simple "site under modification, thanks for your patience" or something similar would have been appreciated.

Everything you said we have. Clearly youre blind or something. Enjoy tho, have a nice break!
----
载入中...
载入中...
13.10.2018 - 12:24
Thanks for addressing so many of my concerns. i mean...wait...thanks for addressing half of my concerns. sorry, hold on....thanks for addressi-- oh. you didn't answer a SINGLE question or concern i had. ok well you enjoy your clanning too! whatever clans actually do, which i still haven't got a single clue to, except sit around and CLAN. whatever that means. let me ask you this at least (maybe you can actually answer it) is CLANNING just another word for TEAMS?
载入中...
载入中...
13.10.2018 - 15:31
作者: metroactus, 13.10.2018 at 12:24

Thanks for addressing so many of my concerns. i mean...wait...thanks for addressing half of my concerns. sorry, hold on....thanks for addressi-- oh. you didn't answer a SINGLE question or concern i had. ok well you enjoy your clanning too! whatever clans actually do, which i still haven't got a single clue to, except sit around and CLAN. whatever that means. let me ask you this at least (maybe you can actually answer it) is CLANNING just another word for TEAMS?

Literally no one uses the term clanning..

And I addressed your meters in a way of saying you aren't looking hard enough for your answers.

Also, thought you were leaving AW?
----
载入中...
载入中...
13.10.2018 - 16:57
作者: metroactus, 12.10.2018 at 17:03

Funny things about these clans, i've had like five or six invites, joined one or two, then i just sit there like a dickhead with my thumb up my ass waiting for someone to tell me what a clan actually IS, why they invited me, and what this site is all about. frankly, i just got bored with chess and texas hold'em poker and come with a minor background of wiping the floor with my friends over a decade in the axis and allies board game.

i've seen dozens and dozens of posts bemoaning the decline of this site but have seen no comprehensive guide to WHAT THE POINT OF IT ALL is, because unlike with the board games, there never really is a final winner, it's a never ending soap opera, constant one-upsmanship, and a dynamic ranking which ebbs and recedes willy nilly like the ocean tides, which might explain the rising popularity of shit like game of thrones maps, a night time soap opera for a generation of impotent generation x,y and z transgender wtf "males".

who is the best clan? what's the advantage of joining a clan over remaining independent and figuring it out on the fly? why do clans invite someone and then just sit there like a spore on a log doing nothing. when i invite someone to anything i kind of let them know what the event actually is, what we're DOING, what the point of it all is. and on that note, why are we financially encouraging players to pay for anonymity and then go back and spend months accumulating sp beating new players over the head with the same tactics? that's just mind numbing and tedious mouse clicking.

i joined because i've always enjoyed studying military tactics and strategy. and if i do join a clan, and i can be taught something advanced, i'd love to know HOW THE HELL TO DEFEAT the irksome, pain in the ass, master of stealth strategy because they're just like fucking mosquitos and defense lines are only a temporary measure.

Clans are teams that can fight in coalition wars together to earn seasonal trophies/medals. Some of the best clans (historically) would be Stalins Martians, Illyria, Mortal Kombat, Empire SRB, and Dalmatia. Though the best clans still active would probably by Illyria and Mortal Kombat. If you click on the "Coalitions" tab underneath the "Community" drop-down you can check out each clan individually. These clans have played a lot of clan/coalition wars together in whats called "competitive gameplay" which primarily uses the default map for Clan Wars. If you are looking for advanced knowledge on how to use strategies and want to learn advanced gameplay mechanics, id reccomend joining one of them. (I'd offer you a spot but I don't really play all that much anymore!) There are other clans however out there (such as Alois' clan, the cabal, or the empire) that are primarily a group of friends who play scenario games. The maps they play on are primarily all custom maps made by community members who have the option to edit/create maps.

I hope that answers most of your concerns, if you do have any questions i'd point you to a moderator (such as myself) or other community members who have the fancy looking "~" in front of their name.

Cheers
----

载入中...
载入中...
13.10.2018 - 18:43
Thank you. that's a real answer, and i appreciate your time in replying.
载入中...
载入中...
16.10.2018 - 16:14
njab
账户已删除
The only hand that has ever helped me is my right hand... if you know what I mean.
载入中...
载入中...
24.10.2018 - 09:41
Name: DepressedPingoo
Language preferred: English, Polish is also fine.
Timezone: Poland, CEST
Experience (Optional): Only played tutorial and read the beginner guides.
Extra Info (Optional): Want to learn the game first, then try to join a clan and participate in coalition wars or whatever it's called.
载入中...
载入中...
28.10.2018 - 22:26
Updated
----
载入中...
载入中...
16.12.2018 - 01:19
Im better than all u mentors mwahahhaahahah and im a rank 5
载入中...
载入中...
16.12.2018 - 12:24
作者: A_Sharp_Expert, 16.12.2018 at 01:19

Im better than all u mentors mwahahhaahahah and im a rank 5

Bet
----
载入中...
载入中...
16.12.2018 - 12:28
What does bet mean?
载入中...
载入中...
16.12.2018 - 12:29
Eyy i got prem xD
载入中...
载入中...
16.12.2018 - 15:36
作者: A_Sharp_Expert, 16.12.2018 at 12:28

What does bet mean?

means 1v1 me europe+ 10k death duel
----
载入中...
载入中...
22.12.2018 - 11:11
Name: Neg
Language preferred: English and gibberish.
Timezone: UTC +8
Extra Info (Optional): Not quite newbie, love to have a mentor. I'm serious. I have lots of things to ask.
载入中...
载入中...
31.12.2018 - 13:38
Will be updating this tonight. Organizing help guide and adding more to it. Happy new year!
----
载入中...
载入中...
13.01.2019 - 07:25
Name: Spaghet-Ti
Language preferred: English
Timezone: USA Eastern
Experience (Optional): I used to play Germany and Turkey
Extra Info (Optional): I'm not premium
载入中...
载入中...
31.01.2019 - 04:38
 Puf
I want to be a mentor too I can speak Chinese, English, Japanese and Korean
载入中...
载入中...
19.02.2019 - 23:25
Updated. New mentors added and inactive ones removed and also shortened the length of the page. Also, the helpful links are still being worked on and should have them out soon!
----
载入中...
载入中...
07.04.2019 - 02:20
Did you lose your kingship. shouldn't you be executed since your not a king anymore, just alois
----
载入中...
载入中...
07.04.2019 - 12:18
 4nic
Omg tokugawa is so toxic, hes trying to execute ppl and steal their cover photos T_T
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

载入中...
载入中...
08.04.2019 - 01:49
> toku just noticing it's just alois after 4+ months

Also yeah wtf man, first you steal 4nics work and now you executing
----
载入中...
载入中...
20.06.2019 - 13:51
作者: Alois, 08.04.2019 at 01:49

Also yeah wtf man, first you steal 4nics work and now you executing

Alois magnus
载入中...
载入中...
01.09.2019 - 03:32
作者: Tokugawa, 07.04.2019 at 02:20

Did you lose your kingship. shouldn't you be executed since your not a king anymore, just alois

Yes Lordship execute them all
载入中...
载入中...
01.09.2019 - 03:33

He's no more afraid of your army coz you have no crown
载入中...
载入中...
01.09.2019 - 05:01
作者: Johnny., 01.09.2019 at 03:33

He's no more afraid of your army coz you have no crown

I'm emperor now D
----
载入中...
载入中...
04.09.2019 - 07:47
Name:Flaming Spaz
Language preferred:English
Timezone:GMT+5
Experience (Optional):Back after a long time. Need to catchup.
Extra Info (Optional):
----
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!