获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 5   谁浏览过: 51 users
30.07.2020 - 17:29
Does anyone know how to make an algorithm that scrapes data from a specific webpage in real time? I need to be able to sort through the data in real time and set buy orders instantaneously if specific criteria are met for any particular stock.

Again, I don't need to scrape data from an entire website, but a specific webpage. I probably do not have API access. I have no idea how to code and I need as much information as possible, or if you could do this for me that would also be nice (PM me).
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
载入中...
载入中...
30.07.2020 - 23:18
Settings > delete history

Scrub
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
载入中...
载入中...
31.07.2020 - 02:02
Isn't this guy like 14? LMAO
载入中...
载入中...
31.07.2020 - 04:23
 Same
There is not some kind of algorithm for web scrapping, it all depends on the html of specific page. So you need to write separate programs for each website you wanna scrap. I don't think you can do it without any knowledge of coding, so you better find someone to do it for you.
----
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust!
载入中...
载入中...
31.07.2020 - 08:21
作者: Tribune Aquila, 30.07.2020 at 17:29

Does anyone know how to make an algorithm that scrapes data from a specific webpage in real time? I need to be able to sort through the data in real time and set buy orders instantaneously if specific criteria are met for any particular stock.

Again, I don't need to scrape data from an entire website, but a specific webpage. I probably do not have API access. I have no idea how to code and I need as much information as possible, or if you could do this for me that would also be nice (PM me).

Yes i know how this works. And i also think i know what you mean.
Ive done arbritation with a couple of trading websites. Whenever there was a certain amount of difference between two website i would get an email notification to trade.
For example if website A had an order selling a share for €1
And website B an order for buying a share for €1.1

I would get an email notification instantly that the difference is €0,10.

Then it is up to myself to buy on website A and instantly sell on Website B.
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!