获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 58   谁浏览过: 91 users

原发表

发表从 Igney, 17.10.2020 - 19:43
This is just an unfair way to win:

https://imgur.com/YBbofGJ

If it can't be fixed because the code is messed up and so on, why not just ban the players who abuse this exploit? it totally breaks the experience for the players who have to suffer it.

I don't see any reason at all to refuse my suggestion unless you like to abuse this exploit.
17.10.2020 - 23:49
作者: Mesopotamia, 17.10.2020 at 23:34

作者: Fatcheek, 17.10.2020 at 23:27

It is a bug/glitch, your suppose to wall with naval units, not infantry.

and you can't even when hovering, its only possible with naval units as proven. I think your confusing colonial supremacy with world map.

bruh .. militias (not even infantries) are way cheaper why waste money on expensive ships .. gotta be economically smart and use what the game offers you

and yep i never said u can destroy them with anything but naval or air units

only air units can destroy them, colonial doesn't have any. and that doesn't excuse that your still abusing a glitch to spend less money
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 00:00
No point arguing .. i see it being economically smart using something that has been part of the game since forever .. you see it the way you wanna see it
----
Meso
载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 00:05
Interesting topic.
I would really like it to be fixed. Although I don't believe banning players for something the game allows should be a bannable offense, especially if 90% of the community is already doing it.
----
载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 02:17
 Alex
Like why is seawalling even allowed, i am not going to wf every inch of the coast and the sea and especially in eu where you have limited units. i still down know why seawalling is still allowed and not considered something dirty and unethical like rewalling and serbwalling.
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 02:36
This is the stupidest thread, come on I've seen worse than this. If you can do it, then is it a bug? Mutual capabilities are not worth regulating or writing a two-page thread about. Maybe fix it like 3 years from now but jesus it's just some units there are bigger things in life than units
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 04:33
What the fuck are you guys talking about?

Seawalling has been a part of this game since the beginning of this game mfw. People have never complained about it being a glitch/bug/exploit.

So just because you can't do it, or some people can't do it, ti must be a bug/glitch/exploit and therefore banned? The fuck is that kind of logic. Seawalls can be destroyed by either bombers or ships.

No idea why you feel like a part of the game mechanics, a strategy and a skill should be considered a bannable offense? I'd rather say that those who cannot even make a simple seawall deserves a ban just for being that incapable of anything.. lol
----

作者: Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 04:51
作者: Waffel, 18.10.2020 at 04:33

Seawalling has been a part of this game since the beginning of this game mfw. People have never complained about it being a glitch/bug/exploit.

So just because you can't do it, or some people can't do it, ti must be a bug/glitch/exploit and therefore banned? The fuck is that kind of logic. Seawalls can be destroyed by either bombers or ships.

No idea why you feel like a part of the game mechanics, a strategy and a skill should be considered a bannable offense? I'd rather say that those who cannot even make a simple seawall deserves a ban just for being that incapable of anything.. lol

Dave himself says its a bug and you even deny it? why exacly? because you like to abuse it too? and no, you can't broke them in ancient or maps without planes, i tried with ships, believe me i tried to hit by any point of the line and the ship won't hit it.
载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 04:55
作者: Alex, 18.10.2020 at 02:17

Like why is seawalling even allowed, i am not going to wf every inch of the coast and the sea and especially in eu where you have limited units. i still down know why seawalling is still allowed and not considered something dirty and unethical like rewalling and serbwalling.

Because some of the vocal minority of the game are legit autist who think that abusing an exploit its a competitive way to play and it show "skill" LOL
载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 06:06
For the ancient map à good solution would be too add a air unit with only a little attack that would break the unit wall
----
载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 06:56
作者: Kaska, 18.10.2020 at 06:06

For the ancient map à good solution would be too add a air unit with only a little attack that would break the unit wall

the game isnt broken, the map is, right?
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 06:57
作者: j-e-s-u-s, 18.10.2020 at 06:56

作者: Kaska, 18.10.2020 at 06:06

the game isnt broken, the map is, right?

Imo yes, i have nothing against sea units walls, the problem appears only on maps that have no air units
----
载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 07:04
作者: Kaska, 18.10.2020 at 06:57

Imo yes, i have nothing against sea units walls, the problem appears only on maps that have no air units

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 08:00
Something I been asking since 2017....walls toggle button. Some gey ass people love using every single second of their turn to wall while other nerds like me like to think 3 mins and do 20 moves per turn. Just add the option with walls off so whoever doesn't like it can just not play
----
载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 09:35
 Dave (管理员)
Abraham and I did tests on both World Map and Ancient, and we were able to break seawalls with ships no problem. So I really don't understand what all the fuss is about.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 09:37
作者: Dave, 18.10.2020 at 09:35

Abraham and I did tests on both World Map and Ancient, and we were able to break seawalls with ships no problem. So I really don't understand what all the fuss is about.

Record a video and upload it to youtube so we learn how to do that.

If you can try different ways of breaking it do it please.
载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 10:17
 Leo

Right now to attack ground unit seawalls with ships you need to attack the gap they make. If you make the units too close to each other, you can't find that gap anymore.
----

载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 13:51
My god, there is a huge vocal minority in this game that is making me question the existence of humans. How can people be this stupid to believe that exploiting a glitch in the system is "skill", or maybe your just acting this stupid since you want to keep it and continue exploiting it? This bug has been acknowledged to be a bug in the system by majority of the community and the entire staff team. look at it, it's fucking infantry floating in the sea, its an obvious bug that's just used so you don't have to play this game properly. instead of playing the game properly and actually walling with naval units, just turtle an entire continent with cheap units. Not to mention that this is not even breakable in games without actual airplanes, and can be exploited to either just wall up a city that you own and make it so NO ONE can actually take the city at all, forcing an eventual ally end with you which is a stupid way to win.

The people who want this bug to stay are the people who like abusing it, don't even try.
----
载入中...
载入中...
18.10.2020 - 13:53

In order to actually destroy them, you need to be able to attack the gaps in between with the ships, but people put units in between the gaps, making it so the ships can't actually attack the wall, and making it unbreakable.
----
载入中...
载入中...
19.10.2020 - 15:23
作者: PleaseMe, 18.10.2020 at 00:05

Interesting topic.
I would really like it to be fixed. Although I don't believe banning players for something the game allows should be a bannable offense, especially if 90% of the community is already doing it.

then kicking from game for it works too
----
载入中...
载入中...
19.10.2020 - 15:58
作者: Fatcheek, 19.10.2020 at 15:23

作者: PleaseMe, 18.10.2020 at 00:05

Interesting topic.

then kicking from game for it works too

You're preaching to the choir at this point.
----
载入中...
载入中...
20.10.2020 - 15:23

On Ancient world and other maps with no air units it's actually impossible to break sea walls if the units are close enough that you can't attack inbetweeners them with a ship. That's why it is a problem.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
载入中...
载入中...
20.10.2020 - 17:13
作者: Augustus Caesar, 20.10.2020 at 15:23

On Ancient world and other maps with no air units it's actually impossible to break sea walls if the units are close enough that you can't attack inbetweeners them with a ship. That's why it is a problem.

That I understand, and thats a problem that needs to be fixed.

But the way I saw it was that he wanted seawalling to be gone, just because something isnt working the way it should. Thats what my comment is about.
----

作者: Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
载入中...
载入中...
21.10.2020 - 04:19
作者: Waffel, 20.10.2020 at 17:13

But the way I saw it was that he wanted seawalling to be gone, just because something isnt working the way it should. Thats what my comment is about.

I agree with you then.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
载入中...
载入中...
21.10.2020 - 06:46
I have not read every post so I comment at the risk of being repetitive. The strategic importance of sea walls was explained to me within my first week of playing this game and I have simply regarded it as an essential tool of any proficient player ever since. It appears that the author's grievance really stems from a specific map. Special units designed specifically to break walls on that map looks like a decent solution to me. These units can even have extra effectiveness against units in a defence line (i.e walls) In ancient times there were cannons and diff types of bombard weapons which would do precisely that so it might even be an interesting historical addition
载入中...
载入中...
21.10.2020 - 11:13
作者: Igney, 18.10.2020 at 04:51

Dave himself says its a bug and you even deny it? why exacly? because you like to abuse it too? and no, you can't broke them in ancient or maps without planes, i tried with ships, believe me i tried to hit by any point of the line and the ship won't hit it.

Ships can hit it ONLY when the units making the wall are far away enough for the ship to touch the line. But it is possible. The problem comes when people spam units close to each other, making walls impossible to break.

In ancient games, we reached an agreement quite long ago in which no one made them sea walls and no one ever had a complain since then. It's never been really a problem as long as people respect each other, so instead of complaining about seawalls, just ban the people not respecting other players.

However, in maps with air units, it's been used pretty widely, even competitively, so there's no point in fixing it, removing it or even ban it.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

载入中...
载入中...
21.10.2020 - 17:05
作者: RaulPB, 21.10.2020 at 11:13

作者: Igney, 18.10.2020 at 04:51

Ships can hit it ONLY when the units making the wall are far away enough for the ship to touch the line. But it is possible. The problem comes when people spam units close to each other, making walls impossible to break.

In ancient games, we reached an agreement quite long ago in which no one made them sea walls and no one ever had a complain since then. It's never been really a problem as long as people respect each other, so instead of complaining about seawalls, just ban the people not respecting other players.

However, in maps with air units, it's been used pretty widely, even competitively, so there's no point in fixing it, removing it or even ban it.

Abusing still exists. and turtling certain lands so that you are forced to allyend with them is still pretty bad, despite this problem existing mainly a lot in ancient games, it exists in a lot more games, notably colonial supremacy, where it's at its peak worst. and no, there is a huge point in patching such an annoying bug.

either way, if you aren't gonna ban people from doing it, at least ban them from doing the unbreakable wall bullshit.
----
载入中...
载入中...
21.10.2020 - 19:46
作者: Fatcheek, 21.10.2020 at 17:05

Abusing still exists. and turtling certain lands so that you are forced to allyend with them is still pretty bad, despite this problem existing mainly a lot in ancient games, it exists in a lot more games, notably colonial supremacy, where it's at its peak worst. and no, there is a huge point in patching such an annoying bug.

either way, if you aren't gonna ban people from doing it, at least ban them from doing the unbreakable wall bullshit.

If abusing exists, then find a way to avoid the abuse, such as making a temporary air unit, or simply ban them from the game. There's really no other way if you aren't able to break them with naval units.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

载入中...
载入中...
21.10.2020 - 21:00
作者: RaulPB, 21.10.2020 at 19:46

作者: Fatcheek, 21.10.2020 at 17:05

If abusing exists, then find a way to avoid the abuse, such as making a temporary air unit, or simply ban them from the game. There's really no other way if you aren't able to break them with naval units.

Scenarios with no air units (colonial, ancient) don't have air units. And there is other ways around it. Like asking the mods to kick them from the game if they do it, and wait on dave, once he is done doing his important stuff, he'll get to patching the bug.
----
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!