获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 120   谁浏览过: 73 users

原发表

发表从 DeepFriedUnicorn, 03.11.2020 - 13:23
Why does ISIS claim the terrorist attack? Did they actually do it? Will Europe have to brace for more extremism attacks, just like that in 2015?

Do you accept the boycott of French products because Turkey said so?
13.11.2020 - 13:17
"What about ways of life? Hinduism isn't a religion, its not organized at all, its just a way of life."

mm trying to seperate the concept religion with way of life is pretty dificult to do, since all have their own seperate structure which ppl follow for spiritual guidence or code for living.

"Consider the history of India. For how long (since the arrival of Islam to India) were Muslims oppressing Hindus. and then compare it to likewise."

So u wanna consider it not by modern days situation but to past history ? thats weird to do considering before u said past christian violence and crimes was seperate from them being more peacefull now in modern era xD.

As for the exremist thing, u do realize over here theirs still extremist christians that kill natives in south america right lol. As for the narcos and gangsters, dont u think them cleaning their sins of murder. rape etc via their devotion to christianity isnt the same to what other religious extremists do when they kill under the name of god xD.
载入中...
载入中...
13.11.2020 - 17:06
作者: ITSGG1122, 12.11.2020 at 23:21

I don't give a rat's ass about the West. Islamists have done and are currently doing mass murders, oppression etc in other parts of the world (South Asia, Africa, Middle East). If you really can't see that Islam is a violent religion today, then I have no hope for you. Islam has killed millions of people in the 1900s alone. Obviously Europeans were even worse (Europeans were the most barbaric animals from 1600 to 1945, worse than Islam), but they've calmed down now. Islam is now the new source of oppression and violence in the world.
载入中...
载入中...
13.11.2020 - 18:58
作者: Artasmara, 13.11.2020 at 11:27

作者: ITSGG1122, 13.11.2020 at 09:20

作者: Artasmara, 13.11.2020 at 08:03

作者: sirivann, 12.11.2020 at 20:05

作者: Artasmara, 12.11.2020 at 17:59

作者: sirivann, 12.11.2020 at 14:42

作者: Artasmara, 11.11.2020 at 22:15

作者: sirivann, 11.11.2020 at 22:03

作者: Artasmara, 11.11.2020 at 21:06

作者: sirivann, 11.11.2020 at 18:48

作者: Artasmara, 11.11.2020 at 18:43

作者: ITSGG1122, 11.11.2020 at 17:37

作者: Artasmara, 11.11.2020 at 16:32

作者: Acquiesce, 03.11.2020 at 15:26

I am extremely against the religion that openly advocates the murder of polytheists

so yeah i suppose I am an extremist

Also ur sentences are poor organized, can u pls rephrase i might be reading u wrong mate

I mean Christian extremists are rare; hindu extremists are rarer (the lynchings of people eating beef are rare, and most of the victims of those lynchings were known sex offenders and/or thieves).

how can u say christian extremists are rare... they basicly fucking purged the entire planet cuz they thought their religion was the right one...

i dont get what u mean, even during the golden age of christianity, thats basicly when they did the worst shit, causing mass genocide around the planet xD, Most countries got formed via endless conquer and completly eradicating others from their lands, in the end islam almost got its chance to take over europe but other religions pushed it back and alot of those islam countries would later be contiunesly submited by european and asian super powers, stuck in the middle of the great empires of the east and west makes it the perfect hotspot for endless wars which continue even to this day.

"stuck in the middle of the great empires of the east and west makes it the perfect hotspot for endless wars which continue even to this day."

Then how come Muslims living in India and North Africa for generations are so violent
Have you read their Quran?

There are 200+ million muslims in India. Are you saying majority is violent? If so, could i say majority of Indians are rapists, especially gang rapists because ya know i heard it on the news.

Most of borders in Middle east were drawn by UK and France. This is why these countries have had wars. In Africa the same thing. Even in India you had partition wars. B2 just stfu you dont even know your own Indian history XD

Islam has and always will be a violent religion. Even when they drew not only their own borders but also the borders of other nations, they were violent. You literally justified the Mughal oppression of Hindus stfu Gigi. Hindus never oppressed the Muslim homeland, but Muslims came to India, fucked it up, and left their seed which has blossomed into 200 million problems. India is the rape capital due to high population combined with lack of law enforcement. If China wasn't authoritarian, or if USA had those many people, the numbers would be similar. Another thing is that many rapes are not reported in the Muslim world, which is a fact nobody can deny.

And every rape is reported in India? As if HAHA
载入中...
载入中...
13.11.2020 - 19:06
作者: Artasmara, 13.11.2020 at 12:21

作者: sirivann, 13.11.2020 at 12:08

I am extremely against the religion that openly advocates the murder of polytheists

Also ur sentences are poor organized, can u pls rephrase i might be reading u wrong mate

I mean Christian extremists are rare; hindu extremists are rarer (the lynchings of people eating beef are rare, and most of the victims of those lynchings were known sex offenders and/or thieves).

how can u say christian extremists are rare... they basicly fucking purged the entire planet cuz they thought their religion was the right one...

i dont get what u mean, even during the golden age of christianity, thats basicly when they did the worst shit, causing mass genocide around the planet xD, Most countries got formed via endless conquer and completly eradicating others from their lands, in the end islam almost got its chance to take over europe but other religions pushed it back and alot of those islam countries would later be contiunesly submited by european and asian super powers, stuck in the middle of the great empires of the east and west makes it the perfect hotspot for endless wars which continue even to this day.

"stuck in the middle of the great empires of the east and west makes it the perfect hotspot for endless wars which continue even to this day."

Then how come Muslims living in India and North Africa for generations are so violent

There are 200+ million muslims in India. Are you saying majority is violent? If so, could i say majority of Indians are rapists, especially gang rapists because ya know i heard it on the news.

Most of borders in Middle east were drawn by UK and France. This is why these countries have had wars. In Africa the same thing. Even in India you had partition wars. B2 just stfu you dont even know your own Indian history XD

Islam has and always will be a violent religion. Even when they drew not only their own borders but also the borders of other nations, they were violent. You literally justified the Mughal oppression of Hindus stfu Gigi. Hindus never oppressed the Muslim homeland, but Muslims came to India, fucked it up, and left their seed which has blossomed into 200 million problems. India is the rape capital due to high population combined with lack of law enforcement. If China wasn't authoritarian, or if USA had those many people, the numbers would be similar. Another thing is that many rapes are not reported in the Muslim world, which is a fact nobody can deny.

i dont get ur logic, all borders got drawn out via war and endless conquer, where did u get the idea that countries and empires got formed without it and that only muslims were doing it xD. Only time borders and countries got formed via diplo and "peacefull" talks is when superpowers forcefully carved them up and even then caused a shitload of internal conflicts(colonial era).

u misunderstand,
Gigi said that Islamic countries are violent because the west and east drew borders. I'm not talking about borders themselves, just refuting his claim that their violence is attributed to poor administration or poorly drawn borders. Even when the Caliphate drew its own borders, and drew borders in India, Southeast Asia, Africa, and southern Europe, it was violent not only in its vassals and occupied nations but also in its homeland nations.

Ya sure b2, even before modern times even at the golden age of islam all other societies were very peaceful. Only islam was violent. Europe was very nice and had no wars. Native americans suddenly died out. China had no internal wars. Every society/ religion was very peaceful compared to islam. Nice brainwashed fella. Damn, i think you smoked so much youre brain is either nonfunctional or eternally damaged. I hope u get well....
载入中...
载入中...
13.11.2020 - 19:21
作者: King_Unleashed, 13.11.2020 at 17:06

作者: ITSGG1122, 12.11.2020 at 23:21

I don't give a rat's ass about the West. Islamists have done and are currently doing mass murders, oppression etc in other parts of the world (South Asia, Africa, Middle East). If you really can't see that Islam is a violent religion today, then I have no hope for you. Islam has killed millions of people in the 1900s alone. Obviously Europeans were even worse (Europeans were the most barbaric animals from 1600 to 1945, worse than Islam), but they've calmed down now. Islam is now the new source of oppression and violence in the world.

Im on phone so i cannot provide you with sources. But the top 10 mass murderers in history only 1 is islamic, ottomans during their holocaust in the beginning of 1900s. The rest of the top 10 is non islamic.

When russia invaded Afghanistan around 1+ million people died. When USA invaded Iraq it led to 1+ million deaths maybe more. How many people died in vietnam? How many died in decolonisation proces and independence wars? Forgot about Algiers independence war and its 1 million deaths?

Tell me how many islamic countries have invaded the west and how many of casualties the west had? Terrorism is a huge problem, but cmon its nothing compared to millions death by war let alone the mental health of such nation.

Ya the west has learned from its wars especially the last one in Iraq hence the did not invade Syria. But ya keep on giving money to corrupt dictatorships who give you oil and will do nothing to progress the nation.

The biggest oppression today is in myanmar and china AGAINST MUSLIMS. Ever heard about uzhgurs? Or rohingya? Now tell me where do muslim countries put other minorities in concentration camps? Or kick them out of their country? Isis? Look what happened to them. We destroyed them.
载入中...
载入中...
13.11.2020 - 21:52
作者: ITSGG1122, 13.11.2020 at 19:06

i dont get ur logic, all borders got drawn out via war and endless conquer, where did u get the idea that countries and empires got formed without it and that only muslims were doing it xD. Only time borders and countries got formed via diplo and "peacefull" talks is when superpowers forcefully carved them up and even then caused a shitload of internal conflicts(colonial era).

u misunderstand,
Gigi said that Islamic countries are violent because the west and east drew borders. I'm not talking about borders themselves, just refuting his claim that their violence is attributed to poor administration or poorly drawn borders. Even when the Caliphate drew its own borders, and drew borders in India, Southeast Asia, Africa, and southern Europe, it was violent not only in its vassals and occupied nations but also in its homeland nations.

Ya sure b2, even before modern times even at the golden age of islam all other societies were very peaceful. Only islam was violent. Europe was very nice and had no wars. Native americans suddenly died out. China had no internal wars. Every society/ religion was very peaceful compared to islam. Nice brainwashed fella. Damn, i think you smoked so much youre brain is either nonfunctional or eternally damaged. I hope u get well....

Chinese wars, European imperialism, and Indian conquest of.. uhh... themselves... is violnece no doubt. BUT ITS NOT RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE YOU FUCKING TARD. ISLAM HAS, IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE MOST VIOLENT ***RELIGION***.
----
Man is something, that shall be overcome.
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 05:08
作者: Artasmara, 13.11.2020 at 21:52

Chinese wars, European imperialism, and Indian conquest of.. uhh... themselves... is violnece no doubt. BUT ITS NOT RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE YOU FUCKING TARD. ISLAM HAS, IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE MOST VIOLENT ***RELIGION***.

Itsgg is mentally retarded and thinks that Islam is some weak victim to be protected. Itsgg is a fucking idiot, Islam has killed twice as many people as the Nazis did during WW2.
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 10:09
作者: King_Unleashed, 15.11.2020 at 05:08

Itsgg is mentally retarded and thinks that Islam is some weak victim to be protected. Itsgg is a fucking idiot, Islam has killed twice as many people as the Nazis did during WW2.

Islam killed billions.
Nazis killed very few people in reality
But yeah, the overall point is right, Islam is not a victim but a fierce oppressor.
----
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 10:10

作者: ITSGG1122, 13.11.2020 at 19:06

On the basis of what did europeans go and colonize other countries? I suppose these colonised countries did not become christian. I suppose they did not want to civilize these barbaric cultures into their own civilized culture aka christian. You think South america wanted to become christian. You think they welcomed the christians. Same goes for any part of the world. B2 ur stupid. Violence is not entitled to one group. Religions are not violent. Its almost always about power and money (resources). Religion just comes handy to get support from your own group and put the other group as the enemy.

Or do you think banning certain religions will delete violence among certain groups. As if that would stop wars. Ur so naive and brainwashed.
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 10:12
作者: Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 10:09

Islam killed billions.
But yeah, the overall point is right, Islam is not a victim but a fierce oppressor.

The fuck. Islam has been here for over 1000 years. Nazi not even 15 years of rule.
Kid go to bed. Both of you.
B2 still no proof of anything you say. Still anything that comes out of ur mouth is dumb.

Give me a period of 5 years under islamic rule that has killed as many as ww2.

people ever existed between 600 and 2019 : 50 billion~~ https://prnt.sc/vjjm8u
In a timespan of 1400~~ years it is more closely to 200 - 300 million total deaths. https://prnt.sc/vjjod9
Lets not count the numbers for christians. WW2 and the colonialism of americas alone can almost be on par with these numbers (150 mill).
B2 most deaths in human history is not caused by militarism/ conquest or war. Most deaths happen because of illness. The billions of deaths because of islam is retardedly overexaggerated.
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 11:01
作者: ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 10:12

Islam killed billions.

The fuck. Islam has been here for over 1000 years. Nazi not even 15 years of rule.
B2 still no proof of anything you say. Still anything that comes out of ur mouth is dumb.

In a timespan of 1400~~ years it is more closely to 200 - 300 million total deaths. https://prnt.sc/vjjod9
Lets not count the numbers for christians. WW2 and the colonialism of americas alone can almost be on par with these numbers (150 mill).
B2 most deaths in human history is not caused by militarism/ conquest or war. Most deaths happen because of illness. The billions of deaths because of islam is retardedly overexaggerated.

xD how do you know if there truly were that many? Islam killed millions in India alone, and brought suffering and oppression for centuries to come. The thing is, much of Islamic violence is undocumented because the victor writes the history books. Its like the Anglos, they wrote that the Indians surrendered after few casualties, but the Indians wrote that the Anglos didn't even take prisoners. The Islamic conquests were barbaric, and most of all, dishonorable. They would take advantage of many Indian king's honor code, and when they lost, would beg for their lives and escape, only to come back and try to get their women again. Gigi, stop giving me establishment sources, those are all secondary. They just list information, if you want to, explain how they found that out using math or whatever, use primary sources, you always use secondary sources and thats why you make so many logical fallacies.
----
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 11:03

Islam killed billions.

I like ur secondary sources.
----
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 11:58
作者: Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 11:01

Islam killed billions.

xD how do you know if there truly were that many? Islam killed millions in India alone, and brought suffering and oppression for centuries to come. The thing is, much of Islamic violence is undocumented because the victor writes the history books. Its like the Anglos, they wrote that the Indians surrendered after few casualties, but the Indians wrote that the Anglos didn't even take prisoners. The Islamic conquests were barbaric, and most of all, dishonorable. They would take advantage of many Indian king's honor code, and when they lost, would beg for their lives and escape, only to come back and try to get their women again. Gigi, stop giving me establishment sources, those are all secondary. They just list information, if you want to, explain how they found that out using math or whatever, use primary sources, you always use secondary sources and thats why you make so many logical fallacies.

Then give me your sources about the estimations of how many people ever existed.
Give me your sources of how many indians there are in the whole world.
I think its about 700.000 indians in total on earth. Not so many people live in the small sub-continent of earth i guess.
See how retarded your argumentation is if i resort to your way of logics.

I think you will remain in the lower class for the rest of your life. So sad.
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 11:59
作者: Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 11:03

Islam killed billions.

You cant really dig up everybody that ever existed. Your mind is so trashed. Bigly Sad!
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 12:02

Islam killed billions.

Tell me how do we know that so many people died in the Americas. I guess since the victors (europeans) conquered the americas, they estimations should be highly underestimated. B2 again youre trashed here.
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 13:57
作者: ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 12:02

Islam killed billions.

Tell me how do we know that so many people died in the Americas. I guess since the victors (europeans) conquered the americas, they estimations should be highly underestimated. B2 again youre trashed here.

100s of millions
natives and redindians were genocided thanks to catholic beleifs and jewish interests
----
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 13:58
作者: ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 11:59

Islam killed billions.

You cant really dig up everybody that ever existed. Your mind is so trashed. Bigly Sad!

use primary sources then
primary sources and readings from renaissance era texts will show that islam did more slavery than europe and india and japan ever did
----
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 13:58
作者: ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 11:58

Islam killed billions.

Then give me your sources about the estimations of how many people ever existed.
I think its about 700.000 indians in total on earth. Not so many people live in the small sub-continent of earth i guess.

there's more than 700000 wtf
700000 is one city in india retard xD
----
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 15:15
作者: Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 13:57

Islam killed billions.

100s of millions
natives and redindians were genocided thanks to catholic beleifs and jewish interests

I said HOW do we know it
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 15:17
作者: Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 13:58

Islam killed billions.

use primary sources then
primary sources and readings from renaissance era texts will show that islam did more slavery than europe and india and japan ever did

Here is a definition of primary source: https://prnt.sc/vjnwy1

Now tell me again how will you know how many people ever lived and how many people died because of islamic rule using primary sources.
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 15:18

Islam killed billions.

Sorry but i dont use your establishment sources.
My reliable primary sources tell me there is only about 700k indians alive in India. No more then that.
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 15:34

Islam killed billions.

use primary sources then

Renaissance time period 1300s to 1600s. : https://prnt.sc/vjo04c

Muslim rule in India: 1526 - 1707.
So it has to be late 1600s that you are referring to as mughal rule went till 1707 and u wont be able to count death in total by mughals.
So you mean to tell me that in between 600- 1700, muslims have killed more than Europeans, Indians, and japanese?
Are u referring to this time period 600-1700 or are you referring to Europeans, Indians and japanese 'ever did'.
In both cases your dead WRONG.
If you literally meant ever did, then youre just dumb as fuck.
If youre referring to the same time period. Then also youre wrong, but not that wrong. Until 1700s the americas were colonised and about 60% of all americas were DEAD. Maybe more. Then you have the inter European wars and the Indian wars. Roman wars. Mongol wars in Asia etc etc or would you say the people who died under Indian rule do not count lmao.

Here once again youre trashed. Once again so easy. I think i know more about Indian history than you, which is sad cuz u forgot about your own heritage. #bigliest#bigly#sad
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 18:19
ItsGG, just shut the fuck up lmao. You are the cringiest person on this website. Quit arguing and go get a life. I pity that you've spent your life on this browser game. Rank 12 yet you have nothing to show for it.
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 19:02
作者: ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 15:34

Islam killed billions.

use primary sources then

So it has to be late 1600s that you are referring to as mughal rule went till 1707 and u wont be able to count death in total by mughals.
So you mean to tell me that in between 600- 1700, muslims have killed more than Europeans, Indians, and japanese?
Are u referring to this time period 600-1700 or are you referring to Europeans, Indians and japanese 'ever did'.
If youre referring to the same time period. Then also youre wrong, but not that wrong. Until 1700s the americas were colonised and about 60% of all americas were DEAD. Maybe more. Then you have the inter European wars and the Indian wars. Roman wars. Mongol wars in Asia etc etc or would you say the people who died under Indian rule do not count lmao.

Here once again youre trashed. Once again so easy. I think i know more about Indian history than you, which is sad cuz u forgot about your own heritage. #bigliest#bigly#sad

u retard muslims were not just mughals. Muslims were in India from 1200 to 1500 (rouhgly) and massacring, looting, and commiting mass rapes since then. try again
Also stop using hashtags u fucking normie. no wonder ur so stupid ur probably constantly on shitter
----
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 19:03
作者: ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 15:18

Islam killed billions.

My reliable primary sources tell me there is only about 700k indians alive in India. No more then that.

theres people watching this discussion and u look fucking stupid rn
----
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 19:04
作者: ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 15:17

Islam killed billions.

use primary sources then

Here is a definition of primary source: https://prnt.sc/vjnwy1

Now tell me again how will you know how many people ever lived and how many people died because of islamic rule using primary sources.

seondary sources written than muslims downplay their actions
gtfo
----
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 19:05
作者: ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 15:15

作者: Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 13:57

Islam killed billions.

100s of millions

I said HOW do we know it

theres calculations
unlike islamic oppression in india which has been covered up
who knows, maybe the 100 million estimate of redindians is wrong...
----
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 19:05

Islam killed billions.

that is true, so i wasn't deliberate on that position, unlike you who treats these secondary sources like the holy grail.
ur trashed xD
----
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 19:38
作者: Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 19:02

作者: ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 15:34

Islam killed billions.

use primary sources then

u retard muslims were not just mughals. Muslims were in India from 1200 to 1500 (rouhgly) and massacring, looting, and commiting mass rapes since then. try again
Also stop using hashtags u fucking normie. no wonder ur so stupid ur probably constantly on shitter

Again you provide no proof. So weak.
I used your fav presidents hashtags and words. Guess youre so blind you dont recognize it.
载入中...
载入中...
15.11.2020 - 19:40
作者: Artasmara, 15.11.2020 at 19:03

作者: ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 15:18

Islam killed billions.

theres people watching this discussion and u look fucking stupid rn

Im using your logic, dumbass. Man imma stop. You are making me lose iq. Holocaust denier.
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!