‹‹ 返回 Bugs
获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 2   谁浏览过: 19 users
10.12.2020 - 21:03
Bug Report
This report is a follow up to alc16's report that wasnt done in the proper format .. I happen to face the same bug while working with map editor

Expected behavior
When I draw borders in map editor, I expect them to stay after I save

Actual behavior
When I draw borders in map editor, borders disappear occasionally

Steps to reproduce the behavior
so this is actually not a consistent bug .. sometimes borders stay, sometimes they are not there .. but the steps to reproduce would be to draw borders for countries, add cities to them .. test the map and see if you can see that country/borders and aquire it when you start the game

Information:
Browser: Chrome

Browser version: 87.0.4280.88

Any other relevant information:
This is an original map (no cloning) called "Defense of the Ancient" .. its hidden for now (I can publish it for your testing) .. its a noob map that'll probably fail, but the point of this is to tackle the editor's issue of not saving borders .. cuz I heard few people complaining about it

Attachments:
1st day: I draw extensive borders in the middle of this screenshot (the new borders aren't shown in first image cuz they disappeared, but are shown on second image), I save, exit then go test in game and I dont see them. I go back to editor and they are gone too like you see here .. I decide to reupload background image (the magic of fixing everything on map editor lol) then leave it for a day

2nd day: I start a game to test .. i see the new borders I drew the day before, but my units dont treat them as land and I cant select those countries at the start of the game .. its as if the borders are part of the image and not actually borders .. I go to the editor, and none of the new borders are there .. I reupload image again and leave it for yet another day

3rd day: I open editor and the new borders are still nowhere to be found .. so I start drawing 4 small seperate parts of two country (inside the blue rectangle) .. I go to test: again the borders are present but the units dont move inside them and I cant select them at start .. so I decide to wait another day

4th day: I start new game to test .. the borders of those 4 small parts disappeared again, butttttt now the unit CAN walk inside them and I can select them at start

5th day: I remember alc16's report and decide to make this as follow up
----
Meso
载入中...
载入中...
10.12.2020 - 21:32
 Dave (管理员)
作者: Mesopotamia, 10.12.2020 at 21:03

Bug Report
This report is a follow up to alc16's report that wasnt done in the proper format .. I happen to face the same bug while working with map editor

Expected behavior
When I draw borders in map editor, I expect them to stay after I save

Actual behavior
When I draw borders in map editor, borders disappear occasionally

Steps to reproduce the behavior
so this is actually not a consistent bug .. sometimes borders stay, sometimes they are not there .. but the steps to reproduce would be to draw borders for countries, add cities to them .. test the map and see if you can see that country/borders and aquire it when you start the game

Information:
Browser: Chrome

Browser version: 87.0.4280.88

Any other relevant information:
This is an original map (no cloning) called "Defense of the Ancient" .. its hidden for now (I can publish it for your testing) .. its a noob map that'll probably fail, but the point of this is to tackle the editor's issue of not saving borders .. cuz I heard few people complaining about it

Thanks for providing all the details. I checked the map and was able to reproduce the issue you described. I don't know why its happening... unfortunately this one won't be a quick fix. But I made a copy of your map for myself and I'll work on it when I have some time.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!