获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 14   谁浏览过: 45 users
05.07.2021 - 14:08
Well, i was reading about how the actual vaccines on covid works and no one of them have hard scientific evidence to work. I decided to wait until a stable version of a vacine get's released.

What do you guys think?
载入中...
载入中...
05.07.2021 - 14:13
What are you a fuckin pussy lol just get the shot you dummy
载入中...
载入中...
05.07.2021 - 16:02
作者: I_Hate_You_All, 05.07.2021 at 14:08

Well, i was reading about how the actual vaccines on covid works and no one of them have hard scientific evidence to work. I decided to wait until a stable version of a vacine get's released.

What do you guys think?

That is what I am doing exactly, I do not trust a Vaccine which was made so quickly in less than a year, remember that most vaccines take YEARS to make and even than many are not effect also people on average with Covid have a 98/99% survival rate and I am sure you have had Covid atleast once or interacted with people who have had Covid during the course of the last year sooo
----
载入中...
载入中...
05.07.2021 - 16:47
Well I got the Pfizer one and contray to popular belief it had been researched and tested a lot elsewhere before being rolled out here.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
载入中...
载入中...
05.07.2021 - 22:57
I learned from my military days to NOT trust the government, the medical industrial complex, or the pharmaceutical industrial complex. I am not suicidal, so I don't be getting any vaccine.
载入中...
载入中...
06.07.2021 - 01:00
作者: Ruse, 06.07.2021 at 00:35

作者: Red.Army, 05.07.2021 at 16:02

What do you guys think?

That is what I am doing exactly, I do not trust a Vaccine which was made so quickly in less than a year, remember that most vaccines take YEARS to make and even than many are not effect also people on average with Covid have a 98/99% survival rate and I am sure you have had Covid atleast once or interacted with people who have had Covid during the course of the last year sooo

The low mortality rate of the virus does not entitle you to not be vaccinated. You live in a society where collective life has responsibilities. You could cause the death of someone's elderly parents. Getting vaccinated isn't a huge burden, it's better to suffer some side effects than cause someone's death.

There is no such thing as the "public" health. There is the health of individuals. Nobody has a right to make me take a vaccine to protect them. Furthermore, that's completely illogical. As if your vaccine doesn't work unless I take it, too. If vaccines really work, then just get the vaccine yourself. But my body, my choice.
载入中...
载入中...
06.07.2021 - 02:39
作者: Ruse, 06.07.2021 at 01:19

作者: IWEARPINKPANTIES, 06.07.2021 at 01:00

What do you guys think?

The low mortality rate of the virus does not entitle you to not be vaccinated. You live in a society where collective life has responsibilities. You could cause the death of someone's elderly parents. Getting vaccinated isn't a huge burden, it's better to suffer some side effects than cause someone's death.

There is no such thing as the "public" health. There is the health of individuals. Nobody has a right to make me take a vaccine to protect them. Furthermore, that's completely illogical. As if your vaccine doesn't work unless I take it, too. If vaccines really work, then just get the vaccine yourself. But my body, my choice.

If you do not want to take on the responsibilities of living in society, do not benefit the benefits of living in society. You can go and live in a cave as an ''individual''. People's society, people's decisions. It's not mandatory to vaccinate anyway like they won't detain you by force just to get you vaccinated, if you don't, you won't be able to benefit from some ''public'' things, that's all. Of course, this will not bother an ''individual'' like you.

And thats bullshit. It is nobodys business if i choose to remain unvaccinated.
载入中...
载入中...
06.07.2021 - 10:30
作者: IWEARPINKPANTIES, 06.07.2021 at 02:39

In that case, refrain yourself from "public health benefits" as well, such as hospitals. No reason to burden the society when you choose to risk.
Theres a reason people who smoke have to pay more for insurances etc. Your choice so you gotta pay for the risks and not me/ society.

Its the same as before corona, it you went to some exotic country you needed to be vaccinated. No insurance would cover for u if u choose not to be vaccinated
载入中...
载入中...
06.07.2021 - 12:22
作者: Augustus Caesar, 05.07.2021 at 16:47

Well I got the Pfizer one and contray to popular belief it had been researched and tested a lot elsewhere before being rolled out here.

me as well... but then i heard the ukrainian story or smnthg and it send some fears
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
载入中...
载入中...
06.07.2021 - 16:52
Talk about wannabe HItlerian dictators. People saying it would be acceptable for them, through government, to interfere with my ability to leave my house, get a job, obtain healthcare based upon whether or not i take a vaccine. Again, if vaccines work, why are you so afraid of the unvaccinated? Go get the vaccine yourself. But me choosing to remain unvaccinated is MY business. You have no right to limit my ability to leave my house or get a job or get healthcare.
载入中...
载入中...
08.07.2021 - 05:50
作者: IWEARPINKPANTIES, 06.07.2021 at 16:52

Talk about wannabe HItlerian dictators. People saying it would be acceptable for them, through government, to interfere with my ability to leave my house, get a job, obtain healthcare based upon whether or not i take a vaccine. Again, if vaccines work, why are you so afraid of the unvaccinated? Go get the vaccine yourself. But me choosing to remain unvaccinated is MY business. You have no right to limit my ability to leave my house or get a job or get healthcare.

I agree with you totally, just dont make me pay for YOUR healthcare. I dont give a fuck if you take or dont take any vaccines, my taxes pay for the PUBLIC healthcare, as long as you dont have access to cheap hospital need idc. Call me capitalist but i dont wanna pay for someone else stupid choices.
载入中...
载入中...
26.07.2021 - 18:12
作者: ITSGG1122, 06.07.2021 at 10:30

作者: IWEARPINKPANTIES, 06.07.2021 at 02:39

In that case, refrain yourself from "public health benefits" as well, such as hospitals. No reason to burden the society when you choose to risk.
Theres a reason people who smoke have to pay more for insurances etc. Your choice so you gotta pay for the risks and not me/ society.

Its the same as before corona, it you went to some exotic country you needed to be vaccinated. No insurance would cover for u if u choose not to be vaccinated

Very nice
to get the covid vaccine before rats and monkeys, you have to be a serious intellectual
----
载入中...
载入中...
29.07.2021 - 08:45
People should be vaccinated regardless but making it mandatory sets a bad prescedant
载入中...
载入中...
30.07.2021 - 10:12
Im just waiting
----

载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!