获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 2   谁浏览过: 33 users
27.10.2021 - 17:31
Was there any recent update with mobile being able to scroll strategies, units list etc or it was my phone update that did that? If there was an update, i want to ask thanks in behalf of mobile community. Now game is very much playable for mobile, the only thing that misses is the disembark units without landing transports, something that might be hard to implement. Many might not know it but I play mostly on mobile for 1 and a half year now. Admins can confirm that. Thanks a lot again, if it was an update if not at android 11 latest update i am able to scroll threw everything. Hope this brings a new player base to the game.
----
载入中...
载入中...
27.10.2021 - 17:43
 Dave (管理员)
作者: JUGERS2, 27.10.2021 at 17:31

Was there any recent update with mobile being able to scroll strategies, units list etc or it was my phone update that did that? If there was an update, i want to ask thanks in behalf of mobile community. Now game is very much playable for mobile, the only thing that misses is the disembark units without landing transports, something that might be hard to implement. Many might not know it but I play mostly on mobile for 1 and a half year now. Admins can confirm that. Thanks a lot again, if it was an update if not at android 11 latest update i am able to scroll threw everything. Hope this brings a new player base to the game.

Yes, I fixed that a while ago. You're welcome
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!