获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 6   谁浏览过: 36 users
01.12.2012 - 19:15
All my current games were deleted and/or missing as of this morning.

I'm assuming it has to do with the transition from Afterwind to AtWar? I'm extremely new here so forgive me if i'm missing something.

Didn't see this in any of the forums or discussion, just wanted to confirm this was a widespread occurrence.
----
boom.
载入中...
载入中...
01.12.2012 - 19:20
 Desu
Yeah, all the games that were ongoing a the time of the merge are now not available.

From what I remember, it does have to do with the transition and the differences between Afterwind and atWar.
载入中...
载入中...
01.12.2012 - 19:23
Thanks, thats what i thought.

Any idea as to what happened to all the SP in those games? I was poised to score a ton of points.
----
boom.
载入中...
载入中...
01.12.2012 - 19:27
 Desu
I'm guessing the administrators thought it wasn't much of a big deal. I see it's a big deal for you since your rank demands as much SP as possible.

I would like to think that the administrators have the game data saved. Maybe they can hand out all the current SP everyone had in their games, it's possible people in the "Casual" room may have had thousands of SP accumulated over weeks on end. All for nothing.

I never really played casual matches, but hopefully you get some attention from the administrators.
载入中...
载入中...
01.12.2012 - 19:38
Nikette--added your SP.

Desu is correct that all ongoing games were lost. It was posted in the site news.
载入中...
载入中...
06.12.2012 - 15:14
Thank you, must have missed that.
----
boom.
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!