获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 6   谁浏览过: 23 users
08.01.2013 - 07:21
I used this as an example in another thread, but in EC's Ancient World, there is a unit called Wall that is immobile. However, with Blitzkrieg, you're able to move it around a sizable distance. I think we should be able to add negative stats for range at least, so we can create units like Coastal Battery (-4 range, high def against ships) that are still immobile with Blitzkrieg.

Or, of course, you could modify Blitzkrieg so it doesn't improve range if range=0.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
载入中...
载入中...
08.01.2013 - 08:00
 Amok (管理员)
Or you could simply set the role to something like Ground: Other, then it won't be affected by the different strategies.
载入中...
载入中...
10.01.2013 - 08:42
作者: Amok, 08.01.2013 at 08:00

Or you could simply set the role to something like Ground: Other, then it won't be affected by the different strategies.

are other units not effected by ANY strategies? I thought they were only exempt from specific strategies (GC, SM, GW, etc.) but were still effected by broader strategies (Imp, blitz, IF, etc.)
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
载入中...
载入中...
11.01.2013 - 19:31

All units are affected by Blitz, IF, and Imp, as they should be. As the original post said, Wall is an Other unit that is now mobile with Blitz.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
载入中...
载入中...
12.01.2013 - 10:47

I think the wall in EC's Ancient World is categorized as Ground: Other.
载入中...
载入中...
12.01.2013 - 13:43
 Utah
作者: Sinjid, 12.01.2013 at 10:47

I think the wall in EC's Ancient World is categorized as Ground: Other.

Yup
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!