‹‹ 返回 Bugs
获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 7   谁浏览过: 19 users
10.01.2013 - 09:02
I added someone to my ignore list quite a while back, and I unignored everyone on the list(including that person) about a month ago, yet it still ignores all the forum posts by those people on the forum.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
载入中...
载入中...
10.01.2013 - 11:34
Guest46405
账户已删除
Ah, I feel you've unignored ingame only. You should unignore them through the AW website to see their messages in the forum. Simple really, go to your profile. Once you've arrived at your profile page on AW under your username in WHITE there are many options. Click settings. Scroll down and you have list of those you have ignored. To unignore them you must press the crosses next to their name on the left.

载入中...
载入中...
10.01.2013 - 11:39
 Ivan (管理员)
作者: Guest, 10.01.2013 at 11:34

Ah, I feel you've unignored ingame only. You should unignore them through the AW website to see their messages in the forum. Simple really, go to your profile. Once you've arrived at your profile page on AW under your username in WHITE there are many options. Click settings. Scroll down and you have list of those you have ignored. To unignore them you must press the crosses next to their name on the left.

Correct. Website and chat use two different ignore lists at the moment.
载入中...
载入中...
10.01.2013 - 11:54
Gen Revenge
账户已删除
作者: Ivan, 10.01.2013 at 11:39

作者: Guest, 10.01.2013 at 11:34

Correct. Website and chat use two different ignore lists at the moment.

:) just helping my mate spart

say, what do you mean by "at the moment"?
载入中...
载入中...
10.01.2013 - 12:03
 Ivan (管理员)
作者: Guest, 10.01.2013 at 11:54

Might be a good idea to merge the two lists, once we have some spare time for it.
载入中...
载入中...
10.01.2013 - 13:13
Awesome guys! Thanks for the help, and I apologize for my slowness and not knowing that.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
载入中...
载入中...
10.01.2013 - 13:14
作者: Ivan, 10.01.2013 at 12:03

作者: Guest, 10.01.2013 at 11:54

Might be a good idea to merge the two lists, once we have some spare time for it.

Also, this would be a 5/5 idea when you guys have the time to do so. Would save a lot of confusion.
----
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!