获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 16   谁浏览过: 64 users
15.03.2011 - 19:43
Sorry if they said they wont make any new ones, but I'm kinda new.

I think there should be A Greenland Territory.

And Maybe a Palestine territory.

You could also suggest splitting up/putting together existing territories.

Oh and also a west sahara territory.
----
I play for fun
载入中...
载入中...
15.03.2011 - 21:01
Lol, already suggested all of these.
West Sahara=No
Palestine=Impossible (unless they made the cap. Jericho)
Greenland=Maybe
载入中...
载入中...
15.03.2011 - 21:37
Oh lol.
Hows about Antarctica?
----
I play for fun
载入中...
载入中...
15.03.2011 - 21:45
作者: Raptor Jesus, 15.03.2011 at 21:37

Oh lol.
Hows about Antarctica?

Theres nothing in Antarctica to begin with XD
载入中...
载入中...
15.03.2011 - 23:06
You could recruit polar bear there?
----
Where's the BEEF!
载入中...
载入中...
15.03.2011 - 23:37
Yes, polar bears and snow balls.
载入中...
载入中...
16.03.2011 - 01:43
In all seriosness there is room for a antarctic country but it would produce maybe 2 troops for the entire territory.
Antarctica is a vast tundra but makes a great place for boats(on a real world map) becasue the distace at the eqator to circomvent the globe is shorter the more north or south you go from the equator.
I feel that would be way to hard to add to the game though.
----
Where's the BEEF!
载入中...
载入中...
16.03.2011 - 02:15
 Ivan (管理员)
作者: UrlanderPendragon, 16.03.2011 at 01:43

In all seriosness there is room for a antarctic country but it would produce maybe 2 troops for the entire territory.
Antarctica is a vast tundra but makes a great place for boats(on a real world map) becasue the distace at the eqator to circomvent the globe is shorter the more north or south you go from the equator.

Antarctica is is not a tundra, it's a snow desert. There's nothing there, no permanent population, no resources (if anything, it will consume resources) and not much strategic value either. The reason it's the only free-for-all territory in the world is that no nation ever really wanted it.
载入中...
载入中...
16.03.2011 - 02:41
Soon to be changed, Antarctica is 5th largest continent on Earth, and only God nows, how many natural resourses are in there. Such as oil, uranium,.... Also in 2012 Earth spin will shift, so Antarctica will become best continent
----
Very vicious moderator
载入中...
载入中...
16.03.2011 - 05:01
Good thing, I already got some penguins friends ......
载入中...
载入中...
16.03.2011 - 21:53
Yes your correct on it being a desert not a tundra(the veritation through me off) i had to check that one out. but here is the wiki on it.

Antarctica, on average, is the coldest, driest, and windiest continent, and has the highest average elevation of all the continents.[2] Antarctica is considered a desert, with annual precipitation of only 200 mm (8 inches) along the coast and far less inland.[3] There are no permanent human residents, but anywhere from 1,000 to 5,000 people reside throughout the year at the research stations scattered across the continent. Only cold-adapted plants and animals survive there, including penguins, seals, nematodes, tardigrades, mites, many types of algae and other microorganisms, and tundra vegetation.

so there you have it hope this dispels any belife units will be comming there soon
----
Where's the BEEF!
载入中...
载入中...
17.03.2011 - 00:22
作者: UrlanderPendragon, 16.03.2011 at 01:43

Yeah, I made a thread about this, I don't think there's any feasible way to play afterwind on a globe. It would be cool though.
----
lol. NO!
载入中...
载入中...
17.03.2011 - 20:58
I got more suggestions! East Timor, Bahrain, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Cyprus(Already in?), French Guyana(sp?).

Whadaya think?
----
I play for fun
载入中...
载入中...
17.03.2011 - 21:23
引句:
引句:

Antarctica is is not a tundra, it's a snow desert. There's nothing there, no permanent population, no resources (if anything, it will consume resources) and not much strategic value either. The reason it's the only free-for-all territory in the world is that no nation ever really wanted it.

I'd live in antartica...if there were a bunch of heaters everywere, and it would be called "Garde-land"
载入中...
载入中...
24.03.2011 - 16:58
Figured this would be the best place to post this.

Basically, all we(our little group of people who play this) want is custom worked maps. Basically, the ability to pick and choose which countries go on the map instead of them being preset. We really want to do stuff like NA vs EU, etc, but there's just no option.
载入中...
载入中...
26.03.2011 - 19:15
作者: Felicity, 24.03.2011 at 16:58

Figured this would be the best place to post this.

Basically, all we(our little group of people who play this) want is custom worked maps. Basically, the ability to pick and choose which countries go on the map instead of them being preset. We really want to do stuff like NA vs EU, etc, but there's just no option.

Please read the FAQ it links to this post from Ivan that says they intend to implement this exact idea.

http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=204&board_page=5
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!