获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 6   谁浏览过: 133 users
22.05.2013 - 10:24
After playing many many turns of this great strategy game AtWar (AfterWind) i must say that some players really can ruin the game. I lost many wars and battles and i dont mind it, the best ones are when after hours of game i chat with enemy and we talk and laugh how some moves, choices were great or epic fail.

But there are also other matches with people who play only to somehow win and it doesn't matter how (backstabbing at end of game, exploiting game mechanics etc). I don't know why is that i guess they win so rarly they are in need to win somehow or its just their nature.

Don't get me wrong I will not speak about some special rules of honor as all good FFA games social part is very fun and important so it is totaly normal that alliances are changed during game and some players can feal betrayed because that.

What i don't like are situation like this:

1. ON Europe map there is an alliance of 3 players attacking 1 player (PlayerXY) + other battles because there is 7 players on map.
2. PlayerXY asks me for help and to ally him because he is alone. (mine first thought was to just attack him and player close to me that is attacking him )
But i decided to support underdog because I like the challange.
3. Later in game when we pushed enemy back he decides to just go neutral with all players and send his forces to expanding while i am alone finishing (ours) enemies.
4. IN the end only 3 of us stay on map. Me, PlayerXY and some unimportant player who was ally fagging whole game and didnt move much.
5. After hour of game instead ally end so 3 of us win or 2 of us win + and I kill ally faggot (he was in peace with him whole game but i only wasn't alled with him), i found out that ally faggot is a friend of PlayerXY so he ally him and declare war on me (he used time to expand while i was fighting enemy) so in the end he just wanted to get more SP for him and his (hidden) friend.
-----------------------
Long story short player who I bring out from the death backstabbed me in end of game so just he and his weak friend (who was passive all game) get more SP.
I would understand if he didn't want to risk die for me so he backstabe me to survive, but he did it in the end of game just to get MORE SP.

Also i have other examples when players manage to use game mechanics (there is a situation when protection dont work) to change time of joining turns in game so they can bring players who lost so they can spawn next to u just to kill u .

This ofcorse doesn't happen to much often but still I think there should be a place where we can write of players who doen't have any sense of "fair" play (or at least so you can blow some steam after ruined game for nothing ).

SO you post your situation maybe screenshot also and name at the end of post...
----
载入中...
载入中...
22.05.2013 - 10:34
Man, maybe he was getting kill for a reason...
but anyways 350 sp is not that much, just never ally him again.
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
载入中...
载入中...
22.05.2013 - 11:59
Lies - I left straight after you leave, also you said you don't have time to play duel!

Unleashed knows this lol
载入中...
载入中...
22.05.2013 - 12:39
Because unleashed leaves after killing axis or allies in scenarios.
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
载入中...
载入中...
29.05.2013 - 04:22
Add me to the list.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
载入中...
载入中...
31.05.2013 - 04:06
 VRIL
We dont allow blaming other players.

If you get backstabbed it is always your own fault.
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!