获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 29   谁浏览过: 107 users
23.05.2013 - 20:17
Hey there
If any of you remember me, my name use to be "Lord Celestus".
Why? Because of the sexism on the internet.
I decided to change my name to "Lady Celestus" because I thought the community was mature enough to have me here.
Every day since then, I have been subjected to abuse and harassment. I am not going to name any names, but certain mods have ignorant of the fact, or overall don't even care, especially when I have proved the other person said these things.

I love this game, but I will not stick around if I keep getting harassed.
I don't know what can be done, but I want something done.

:/
----
hi
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 20:44
 Acquiesce (版主)
You could start by changing your name to something that doesn't seek attention. I sympathize with you but this is the internet. Your first mistake was being so outright with your gender. Your second was assuming that a bunch of angsty teenage boys would be mature enough to let you be.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 20:47
Your attempting to insist the problem is on my side.
The real problem is mods are just letting it happen.
I should be able to express myself in any shape or form, and the treatment I am receiving is not due to anything I've done.
----
hi
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 20:50
作者: Lord Celestus, 23.05.2013 at 20:17

because I thought the community was mature enough to have me here.

No you didn't.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 20:51
 Acquiesce (版主)
I've only received one report from you and I have yet to see any evidence of real harassment.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 21:13
作者: Lord Celestus, 23.05.2013 at 20:47

The real problem is mods are just letting it happen.

I have yet to receive a single report, screenshot, or any proof or sign whatsoever that you have been ill-treated by other players of the game. If there is a problem, the moderators are always willing to handle it if informed of what is going on. I suggest using the report function in-game next time or sending a private message to a mod if there is a problem with a detailed explanation and a screenshot(s) of what happened.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 21:15
No? Use the report function?
Why would I do that?
----
hi
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 21:16
作者: Lord Celestus, 23.05.2013 at 21:15

No? Use the report function?
Why would I do that?

Because that is what it is there for, and if you do not use it, I am just going to assume there is no problem since you did not report one.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 21:40
You just prove my point about the mods are doing nothing.
----
hi
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 21:49
作者: Lord Celestus, 23.05.2013 at 21:40

You just prove my point about the mods are doing nothing.

If you do not report it, how can we be aware of what is going on? And if we are not aware of anything that is going on, why would we do anything?
----
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 21:49
I have reported it multiple times. Ask your fellow mods.
----
hi
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 21:52
作者: Lord Celestus, 23.05.2013 at 21:49

I have reported it multiple times. Ask your fellow mods.

Acquiesce has just stated that you have filed one report that he has seen so far, AND you provided no evidence of your accusations. Mods cannot take action on here-say. We need proof. If we acted on here-say, everyone who played AW would have been banned by now.
----
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 22:14
Thats one mod.
Ask Coulmbina or w/e his name is
----
hi
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 22:18
Coulmbina xD
----
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 22:18
<3
----
hi
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 22:19
作者: Lord Celestus, 23.05.2013 at 22:14

Thats one mod.
Ask Coulmbina or w/e his name is

His name is Columna Durruti for future reference. And I will do so when he gets on, but if you had any proof of what was going on, I am sure Columna would have acted by now.
----
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 22:22
Ok spurt.
----
hi
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 22:22
Sorry for the late reply but I did receive a report from you and muted blond pony for 2 hours on all channels for doing so.

载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 22:24
作者: Meester, 23.05.2013 at 22:22

Sorry for the late reply but I did receive a report from you and muted blond pony for 2 hours on all channels for doing so.

Thank you Meester. Much appreciated. Anyways, as you see, mods do act when they are aware of what is going on. Meester is a prime example. I am off for the night though. If you have any other problems that are not being resolved as you think they should, please feel free to contact me or another mod through a private message. Cheers!
----
~Goblin

~Xenosapien
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 22:41
作者: Lord Celestus, 23.05.2013 at 22:22

Ok spurt.

Lol it called u spurt

Lock this fourm its been delt with
----
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 22:51
I dont think he is a she
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 23:24
I disagree. This has not been dealt with. If we start throwing punishments at sexist comments what will I do for fun?
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
载入中...
载入中...
23.05.2013 - 23:53
Stop to be so uptight. If I started to cry every time someone called me faggot, wanted to spank me or was just being a douche I couldn't play this game anymore. So you are special case, because you claim to be a women? No you aren't. Share my privilege of being attacked by other players and not giving a fuck. Now go seek attention somewhere else.

EDIT; What did you expect of this community? After all this is not some chat where guys are going to make you feel comfortable to get laid. This is a gaming community, with lots of underage guys which want to prove their manhood on the internet. Deal with it.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
载入中...
载入中...
24.05.2013 - 00:05
Hi guys (and ladies, if there is any; ¡which would make me very happy!),
just came back from work and I'm very keen in taking over the issue of thematizing, problematizing, countering and preventing sexism. Personally I do oppose any form of discrimination: sexism, homophobia, racism, antisemetism, antiziganism, classism, etc.

Of course there is sexism in the AW context (¡¿why should it be better than the other spaces in the internet, that are male dominated because of the gender and class based digital divide?!) and it usually happens in the absence of female participants. Besides the violence (verbal and phisical) against women, most of the sexist manifestations occur in male dominated spheres. Unfortunately, men that attempt not to be sexists become witness (and complices) of these vulgar and primitive manifestations. Whenever women (ladies, girls, etc.) are referred to as "bitches", "chicks", etc. there is a dosis of sexism.

Plese just try to avoid these manifestatiosn that are only the reflection of ignorance and violence towards the "other" sex.

Just get a little bit instructed on these issues: start reading about the Suffragettes and become radical feminists (¡like myself!) reading Judith Buttler.

Cheers,
CD
----
载入中...
载入中...
24.05.2013 - 00:19
作者: Columna Durruti, 24.05.2013 at 00:05

just came back from work and I'm very keen in taking over the issue of thematizing, problematizing, countering and preventing sexism. Personally I do oppose any form of discrimination: sexism, homophobia, racism, antisemetism, antiziganism, classism, etc.

Of course there is sexism in the AW context (¡¿why should it be better than the other spaces in the internet, that are male dominated because of the gender and class based digital divide?!) and it usually happens in the absence of female participants. Besides the violence (verbal and phisical) against women, most of the sexist manifestations occur in male dominated spheres. Unfortunately, men that attempt not to be sexists become witness (and complices) of these vulgar and primitive manifestations. Whenever women (ladies, girls, etc.) are referred to as "bitches", "chicks", etc. there is a dosis of sexism.

Plese just try to avoid these manifestatiosn that are only the reflection of ignorance and violence towards the "other" sex.

Just get a little bit instructed on these issues: start reading about the Suffragettes and become radical feminists (¡like myself!) reading Judith Buttler.

Cheers,
CD

I suppose you are joking. I mean, being a male radical feminist seems like a very stupid idea.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
载入中...
载入中...
24.05.2013 - 01:05
Is it sexist to call girls bitches? is it sexist to call a guy a bitch?
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
载入中...
载入中...
24.05.2013 - 03:20
PUDDI PUDDI
账户已删除
Lol this thread
载入中...
载入中...
24.05.2013 - 04:16
Fuck this bullshit. It's just some random girl being treated like anybody else in this game. If I want to call her a bitch I will, although I'd add a dumb in front of it. No need to roll out the red carpent, or this feminism crap which is long since disconnected from everything the Suffragettes stood for.
载入中...
载入中...
24.05.2013 - 07:37
作者: Clovek30, 24.05.2013 at 00:19

作者: Columna Durruti, 24.05.2013 at 00:05

Cheers,
CD

I suppose you are joking. I mean, being a male radical feminist seems like a very stupid idea.

Not really! Keep on reading.
----
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!