获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 9   谁浏览过: 45 users
27.05.2013 - 13:04
So, I just wanted to get a general Idea about this.

I have been inactive on this game for quite a while until some weeks ago.
Today I thought I could join a cozy 3on3 on Europe+, 10k, players were ranked from 7 to 9.
When 2 min/turn was proposed and got accepted they instantly started to cry and switched it back to 4min/turn and I was told to stop complaining when I asked why we went back to 4 min. Two questions about this:

#1 Is it normal that competitive games are played with a 4 min/turn setting?
#2 When did it shift from 2min/5k to 4min/10k? What was the reason? Just the lack of skill?
#3 What do you do 4 MINUTES on the EUROPE map?

I can really understand 4 minutes on a world map with several open frontlines, but on Europe+?
This makes me sit around for about 2:30 minutes/turn doing nothing. Very motivating.
Back in the days, Europe games were usually 2 min / 5k games with a complete different strategic depth, i. e. TB.
Now it all feels way more casual and less skilled, even when playing with mid/high ranked players.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
载入中...
载入中...
27.05.2013 - 13:11
I have a similar problem but it is a little different. In a world games, and this is from personal experience so I don't know if it means anything for others, but whenever I get to owning multiple continents the smaller players all vote the turns to be 2 minutes. I am willing to accept this as it is part of the game. Enough people vote to get it changed and I just have to deal with it. What makes me mad is when the turn after someone votes to have it back to 4 or 3 minutes and it passes. Then the turn after it is back to 2 minutes. Why do all the voting to change the turn times? I just do not get it.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
载入中...
载入中...
27.05.2013 - 13:14
Guest95687
账户已删除
Well, its alll lack of skills.

Each time that i play a world map, i take over all of europe and the players within ally againts me, once i defeat them, the guy that has all of asia and the guy that has india fight me, it gets to the point in which i almost close to kill India, and then the noobs change the time to 1 minute, once they take over turkey they change it to 6 minutes.....
载入中...
载入中...
27.05.2013 - 13:14
Guest95687
账户已删除
Btw i won
载入中...
载入中...
27.05.2013 - 13:27
I have the same problem in eu + start game with 2 min turn ,players start to cry i cant make my moves ,and change to 4 min.But in world games when i have chance to win and play alone again 4-5 players they propose 1-2 min per turn imposible to finish my moves.

Because of this problem i proposed this suggestion http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=8004

----
载入中...
载入中...
27.05.2013 - 13:51
作者: avatar, 27.05.2013 at 13:27

I have the same problem in eu + start game with 2 min turn ,players start to cry i cant make my moves ,and change to 4 min.But in world games when i have chance to win and play alone again 4-5 players they propose 1-2 min per turn imposible to finish my moves.

Because of this problem i proposed this suggestion http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=8004

Why hasn't this been implemented?

作者: Guest, 27.05.2013 at 13:32

People have slow minds and fingers, so we got 4min turns for quite a while. When you set up a 2min game people say they won't play because it's 'too less time to think', this includes most of the self-proclaimed 'pros'.
By the way 4mins is the standard time since the end of 2011 and you were active in 2012 so it shouldn't surprise you really.

When it comes to these pro Euro games I don't think there is a problem with the time. It looks more like the problem is with money, from what was originally 5k to what is now 10k.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
载入中...
载入中...
27.05.2013 - 13:57
作者: Guest, 27.05.2013 at 13:32

People have slow minds and fingers, so we got 4min turns for quite a while. When you set up a 2min game people say they won't play because it's 'too less time to think', this includes most of the self-proclaimed 'pros'.
By the way 4mins is the standard time since the end of 2011 and you were active in 2012 so it shouldn't surprise you really.

Oh well, I had an on-off relationship with Afterwind since I joined. When I still played competitive it was common to play 2 min / 5k though.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
载入中...
载入中...
27.05.2013 - 17:14
Guest95687
账户已删除
作者: Guest, 27.05.2013 at 15:45

Lol at no time for their moves, if they are too slow how can they even think they are good. 4min turns are for noobs, end of story.

There should be 2.5 minute turns.
载入中...
载入中...
28.05.2013 - 07:09
What he said
----
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!