获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 23   谁浏览过: 70 users
28.05.2013 - 22:59
Hello my fellow AtWar players, i have a very interesting game i would like to play right there in the forums. What is it you say? Why its a Map Game!!!!

Heres what it is:A Map Game is basically a bunch of countries or city states or natives even in a map made on Microsoft pain (or whatever else you have but i dont have anything) and you choose that country and lead it to glory! No its not just moving troops around like in AtWar so if you think this is more of the same its not! In a Map Game you deal with political turmoil, Economical struggles, and keeping your people happy with your iron rule.

What i need: For this to be a succes, i need a couple of things from you guys.

1: I need a good artist with a good software to make the changes to the maps, if we cant get one i need someone to use pain or something because trust me, i cant draw for crap.

2: I need mods to handle the chat! There are a lot of trolls here and they will post crap on the Map Game that has nothing to do with whats happening. If i could get one or two mods to check in daily to delete those posts, that would be great or give me control over the topic which could be awesome.

3 Players wanted! Now im not asking for there to be a player for every country of the time period(its impossible) but i want to get at least 5 players for this, 10 would be amazing and any more would be even better. From the player i ask to log in once a day and put in your turn, which are in incraments of either 6 months or 1 year. If you dont you lose your turn for that year since we will move on and when you do come back you will be behind everyone else.

I will post rules later and make a poll on the time periods avaliable if this gets enough attention but i will post some of my ideas here

1861 Civil war is brewing in America, what will you do?

1805 Napoleon has come to power and his ambition threatans to bring Europe into war, will you stop him or join him?

1750 BC Start you nation from the bottom? bring it to greatness or have it sucumb to other aspiring nation.

WW1 and WW2 Fight in the largest wars in history, and bring your country to glory!

Carthage victory in 2nd Punic Wars Carthage has won, Rome is defeated, will you capitalize? (Alt history for you trolls)

Many more to come! Rule will be set if i can get enough support for this good day!
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
载入中...
载入中...
28.05.2013 - 23:11
How is this any different from atwar? I does not just sound a little similar to atwar, it sounds like it is exactly the same thing.
载入中...
载入中...
28.05.2013 - 23:19
作者: caesar21, 28.05.2013 at 23:11

How is this any different from atwar? I does not just sound a little similar to atwar, it sounds like it is exactly the same thing.

here ill give an example

http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Fractured_America_Revised_and_Reloaded_%28Map_Game%29

this is an old map game i saw thats over but the idea is the same. Read over some of it and you will get the idea
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
载入中...
载入中...
29.05.2013 - 04:14
This remembers me to something that Gardevoir tried.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
载入中...
载入中...
29.05.2013 - 06:39
 Utah
I saw this on many forums and have always been interested. I hope it's ancient world though, that was really the only time for building mega-empires.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
载入中...
载入中...
29.05.2013 - 07:13
I support it
----
载入中...
载入中...
29.05.2013 - 09:48
I support it
载入中...
载入中...
29.05.2013 - 09:59
So put this in OffTopic section. It is not related at all to Afterwind.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
载入中...
载入中...
29.05.2013 - 15:11
作者: FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 28.05.2013 at 22:59

Gardevoir wanted to do this but failed:
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=3999&topicsearch=&page=1
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
载入中...
载入中...
29.05.2013 - 20:45
作者: raetahcodeupon, 29.05.2013 at 15:11

作者: FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 28.05.2013 at 22:59

Gardevoir wanted to do this but failed:
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=3999&topicsearch=&page=1

Well this is a new one, so the old one can be forgotten. Besides i wont have a 500 algebra test since summer is almost here anyway
----
载入中...
载入中...
29.05.2013 - 20:47
作者: Utah, 29.05.2013 at 06:39

I saw this on many forums and have always been interested. I hope it's ancient world though, that was really the only time for building mega-empires.

it all depends on anyones prefrence, we can start in Roman times or maybe around the time when civilizations were just forming
----
载入中...
载入中...
29.05.2013 - 21:08
Update people we have a map Its a very detalied one centered in Europe. The reason we are doing Europe and not world is we have too few people. If we get more we also have a good world map to use. Here is the map

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/65535m/maps/Blank.png

Thanks to Meester for supplying the map
----
载入中...
载入中...
29.05.2013 - 22:07
 Utah
My Country:

Empire Name: The Eastern Roman Empire
Capital: Constantinople
Flag:
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
载入中...
载入中...
29.05.2013 - 22:40
My country: Confederation of the British Isles
Capital: London
Location London, England

Flag of our proud empire
----
载入中...
载入中...
29.05.2013 - 23:37
----
载入中...
载入中...
30.05.2013 - 00:41
Sea Routes

Like any world trade is the most important thing. You can use the sea routes to attack enemy ports and trade resources. Black dots indicate a port and the red lines are the routes.

Next up: Resources on land.

This image is brought to you buy Meester
载入中...
载入中...
30.05.2013 - 00:53
Here are the resource i have planned:

• Copper
  • Gold
  • Iron
  • Silver
  • Wood

I will label provinces in the map with codes like W1 which mean this province can produce 10 wood every turn. The highest is can go is 50 so W5 would be the highest and so on. Gold will be the main currency you trade things with so gold can go up to G8 which mean 80 Gold a turn.

Next i plan on units. Obviously you need a military to expand your power! But how will you do that? You hire men of course! 1 Warrior - 20 Gold! As your technology goes up you can upgrade them. For example 40 more gold and he becomes Cavalry.

Now how you going your men going to fight with no weapons? Simple the copper, iron and so on you mined will be crafted into weapons!

So whats the trade route for? Well if you need iron and another nation is willing to sell it to you why not buy it? Ok, now you bought it. How you going to bring it to your nation? Sail of course!

• 载入中...
    载入中...
    30.05.2013 - 05:08
     Drac
    There is a nice, old, board game called Diplomacy. It sounds a bit like what you described here. Maybe you can borrow some stuff from that game.
    载入中...
    载入中...
    30.05.2013 - 06:46
     Utah
    How about every week we evolve into the next epoch.
    ----
    载入中...
    载入中...
    30.05.2013 - 07:16
    Im the nation of malta

Cap valletta

Mission to control the trade routes

Flag i dont know how to post pics my flag will be Malta flag in rl
    ----
    载入中...
    载入中...
    30.05.2013 - 08:26
    Well guys i am working on an official page here: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=8312

Stay tuned!
    载入中...
    载入中...
    30.05.2013 - 11:14
    Gardevoir is back. Oh God.
    ----
    Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
    载入中...
    载入中...
    30.05.2013 - 20:51
    作者: tophat, 30.05.2013 at 11:14

Gardevoir is back. Oh God.

Its not gardevoirs idea i came up with it thinking it would be cool to have an AtWar map game
    ----
    载入中...
    载入中...
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!