‹‹ 返回 Bugs
获得高级隐藏所有广告
发表: 4   谁浏览过: 29 users
05.04.2011 - 08:22
I played a 9 player game in Europe, won, looked through all the stats, created a private Europe duel with someone who was in that game, when i won, for both of us it showed one of the stats screens for the other game, might of been units destroyed, if i clicked overview it went to the proper stats screen.

sorry i don't have a screenshot, if it happens again i'll make sure i get one haha. Kind of a wierd one though xD.
载入中...
载入中...
05.04.2011 - 23:58
Very wierd I think i read something like this somewhere but cant remeber where. Ivan?
载入中...
载入中...
06.04.2011 - 01:26
 Ivan (管理员)
作者: specter, 05.04.2011 at 23:58

Very wierd I think i read something like this somewhere but cant remeber where. Ivan?

No idea... I can only guess that the screen was from the previous game. I'll try to look into it, but more information/reports would really help.
载入中...
载入中...
06.04.2011 - 13:57
作者: Ivan, 06.04.2011 at 01:26

作者: specter, 05.04.2011 at 23:58

No idea... I can only guess that the screen was from the previous game. I'll try to look into it, but more information/reports would really help.

Yeah, the stats screen was from the previous game, but not the overview.

try this, Go in 1v1 Europe game, win, look through all the stats, leave, replay the same game, and a stat screen from the previous game will pop up

I think it will also happen if you play a game with someone with more than just the two of you, then play a 1v1 game.
载入中...
载入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隐私条例 | 服务条例 | 横额 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我们在

将游戏传播出去!